💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does Gaga say Scheisse is the last song of the show?

Admin

Featured Posts

JeffSwift

it does seem ridiculous, but she really has to say that.

since all concerts have an encore, of course people are going to be waiting around when she leaves the stage for the first time. if she says that scheisse is the last song and then comes out and does two more songs, it's clear that the show is over and people leave. if she didn't announce scheisse as the last song people might assume that marry the night is the end of the main set and still hang around. basically it's to get people to start to leave the arena and it works. that makes it not really an encore at all since it's so calculated, but that's her reason for doing it.

I consider an Encore, when the performer leaves the stage and the entire crowd erupts in to an 'Encore' chant and the performer comes back and performs another song that they didn't plan on.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I consider an Encore, when the performer leaves the stage and the entire crowd erupts in to an 'Encore' chant and the performer comes back and performs another song that they didn't plan on.

me too.

What a boring crowd tbh!

In Puerto Rico everyone stand up in that song and everyone were clappig and singing the song.

This is the Moscow show. The public was leaving even during You and I. The public got pissed off because she was saying that it is cool to be gay.

BellaDonnaDiana

This is the Moscow show. The public was leaving even during You and I. The public got pissed off because she was saying that it is cool to be gay.

It isn't? I have been living a lie!! :cryga:

she did the same at the Monsterball though, after paparazzi she said " goodnight everyone" and she made it seem like it was ending and then she came out with Bad Romance and (in some cases) Born This Way. It didn't seem so bad during the Monsterball

People actually left? Even as a casual fan, I would have been mad that she didn't perform EOG and would stay angrily.

I mean, srsly?

3 points in and ready for more

bumblebee

The public was leaving during You and I to get some drinks and go to the toilet, cause most of GP in Russia have never heard this song

+ Scheisse is, actually, the last song of the plot, it ends the show's story line: Gaga is ready to invade Earth.

All the other songs are Encore

An encore is an additional performance added to the end of a concert, from the French "encore", which means "again", "some more"; multiple encores are not uncommon. Encores originated spontaneously, when audiences would continue to applaud and demand additional performance from the artist after the concert had ended. In some modern circumstances, encores have come to be expected, and artists often plan their encores. This is sometimes necessitated by noise curfews at venues, which may also sometimes require an artist to forgo encores if the concert has gone on too long. Traditionally, in a concert that has a printed set list for the audience, encores are not listed, even when they are planned. Though the word derives from French, French-speaking people commonly use either une autre, un rappel or the Latin bis in the same circumstances, but sometimes scream "encore!" to ask the artist for an encore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encore_(concert)

Seriously, people need to go to concerts more often.

I understand she means that it's the last show of the main set, but the problem is that people have no idea there's going to be an encore and Gaga performs in front of a half empty venue:

AULaFTuy.jpg

it definitely seems that she does that on purpose, but what's the point?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encore_(concert)

Runway

it was sold out but the people didnt like the music, didnt like the show.....

Yeah, because 1 show is totally representative of the remaining 70 :rofl:

Russia is a backwards country, of course they wouldn't like a show that supports the gay community

• 2 weeks later...
AmenHooker10121

AHA!!!

I saw this from a Madonna fan site.

And the blogger was talking as if the crowd went bored -,-

HORRORHOLIC

I understand she means that it's the last show of the main set, but the problem is that people have no idea there's going to be an encore and Gaga performs in front of a half empty venue:

AULaFTuy.jpg

it definitely seems that she does that on purpose, but what's the point?

99% of all performers do this. It's just setting up the encore. I've been to literally hundreds of concerts and the only person who band/musician who wasa headlining act that didn't do an encore was Marilyn Manson, and only one show. I think it's common knowledge that this is what happens at concerts and has for many, many years so I can't see people actually thinking it's over.

That's just not how it's done anymore. It was done like that way back in the day but since the 80's it's pretty much been how concerts are done

• 1 year later...

Archived