💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does Gaga say Scheisse is the last song of the show?

Admin

Featured Posts

This is the Moscow show. The public was leaving even during You and I. The public got pissed off because she was saying that it is cool to be gay.

Dem Russians keepin it classy :nacho:

The title of the video :fail:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

It happened at my show to. These people got up to leave as soon as Scheisse finished and I was like... 'THERES STILL 2 MORE EPIC SONGS TO GO - SIT THE F*CK DOWN MOTHERF*CKERS' and they all stayed and went CRAY during TEOG/MTN.

This is the Moscow show. The public was leaving even during You and I. The public got pissed off because she was saying that it is cool to be gay.

They left during You&I?

:dies: What trolls. Thanks for buying the ticket b---hes.

Oh god, those Russian crowds are absolutely terrible :eww: Y&I is not the song with the most energy, but I've seen many other videos of the same performance and people are up dancing.

And the person who filmed that video is disgusting. :wtf: What were their intentions? And was the video uploaded by them and they put the title? Or did a madge fan take the video and re-uploaded it? Why would someone just sit there and film the crowd leaving?

Sorry if I offend anyone. :wtf:

Dem Russians keepin it classy :nacho:

The title of the video :fail:

its sad tbh.I cant believe she went so down after TFM..

warhol killer

Part of the show maybe, it started with Highway Unicorn, ended with Scheisse, after that she came back to perform Marry The Night and The Edge Of Glory.

The Born This Way Ball is like a story. The ending of that story is Scheisse, that's why she keeps on saying it's the last song. It's like saying it is the last chapter or the last part of the story.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

2011 wasnt her year and no one cant deny it.. BTW era caused her down.

How does that video show how she went down? :huh: If anything, the show was sold out.

How does that video show how she went down? :huh: If anything, the show was sold out.

it was sold out but the people didnt like the music, didnt like the show.....

The audience :smh: they're just sitting there, staring off into the distance.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

I don't know but it's kind of ridiculous because TEOG is really great live and heaps of people miss it because of that. :fat:

I told the few people around me who were getting ready to leave that there was still two more songs because I didn't want them to miss out.

I did that aswell tbh :smh:

it was sold out but the people didnt like the music, didnt like the show.....

First time I hear of such thing. There's a whole thread on ATRL with reviews of the show with credible reviewers, and the reviews have been amazing in many, many countries.

Plus, there were reports that the crowd felt uncomfortable with her, you know, her whole "being gay is okay" or whatever she goes on about during the show. Plus, it's Russia, they are very conservative and intolerant when it comes to homos-xuality.

So she had incredible shows in London, Paris, South Africa, and many other cities, but this one is the ultimate one that shows how she's come down?

Archived