Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New "Musicland" snippet

KING5KAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame

Honestly, this doesn't sound like that great of a song. Everyone is blowing it's worth out of proportion.

:( add this to the almost ten snippets of songs we dot have :(

The only hope we have is from Fusari... and I doubt he's going to leak anything again lol

MonsterofFame

The only hope we have is from Fusari... and I doubt he's going to leak anything again lol

I'm convinced he was on some heavy d--gs during his brief comeback. His tweets, or should I say rants, sounded like someone on a drunken rampage and sometimes he didn't even make sense.

I'm glad Blake leaked a HQ snippet.

LQ leaks are the worst

mmmmhm. still wishing for this to leak in full, but :troll: that's unlikely

It was the only snippet he had. I'm glad we can hear how dreadful the song is and move on to better things.

Yeah let's forget about this song it no longer sounds good at all.

i disagree. though i know realistically it won't leak--at least for a long time--i still really would love it...i think it sounds great :) but the snippet makes the full rarer, right, since it's more recognized and now more sought after?

ChicaSkas

@ RDMP I want receipts he said that, someone just told me he was in trouble and wouldn't leak, can you show where you say he said he would?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

EBC41CD6-2602-466F-B884-A3B4F1380B36-229

thanks for posting!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived