đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts On This Duet in 2021?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

bionic

I haven't really thought of it since it was performed first to be honest :gum: A good performance but IMO not very memorable

buy bionic

Healed My Heart

I always feel like Mick just looks confused in this lmao, at least in the first couple minutes. Only Gaga could completely outshine such a legend on stage.

Was this impromptu? It feels like two rock stars just riffing off each other, not polished or practiced. I like that in some ways.

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

Space Cowboy
4 hours ago, Healed My Heart said:

I always feel like Mick just looks confused in this lmao, at least in the first couple minutes. Only Gaga could completely outshine such a legend on stage.

Was this impromptu? It feels like two rock stars just riffing off each other, not polished or practiced. I like that in some ways.

Most likely but they did rehearsals. Rock n roll is generally off the cuff though just like jazz

I remember watching this when it first happen. But since then the only thing about it that has crossed my mind is the outfit she was wearing more than the performance.

Sneaky Oliver

I love the way she’s casually spinning around the stage :ladyhaha: when she suddenly appears in the back of the stage like she just got teleported from another dimension 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Joshie S

Is she wearing....

The ARTPOP fibre optics light up wig? Yeah. Yeah she is. Anne Hathaway Hair Flip GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I wish they turned it on for the show. I love this performance so much Gaga's energy is so free:firega:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

RichAssPiss

No one can touch Merry Clayton. She delivered one of the great vocals in all of Rock & Roll. If you haven't seen Twenty Feet from Stardom, you need to. With Gaga, this has none of the politics it did with a Black woman singing and it feels stripped of its power quite a bit. Half of the achievement of the original was Merry Clayton showing up Mick Jagger for writing words he didn't have the faintest first-hand understanding about, but which she had lived very vividly. Merry had a miscarriage the night she recorded that song. Her life is so embedded into her voice, and it's irreplaceable. 

Space Cowboy
21 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I love the way she’s casually spinning around the stage :ladyhaha: when she suddenly appears in the back of the stage like she just got teleported from another dimension 

She was

Archived