Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gerard Butler sues over ‘olympus has fallen’ profits

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

gerard_butler_-_getty__h_2019_.jpg?w=681

The Scottish actor is suing Nu Image, Millennium Films and Pablo Nuestro Productions, alleging that he is owed at least $10 million from the profits of the 2013 action thriller about an attack on the White House. Butler played Mike Banning, a U.S. secret service agent tasked with saving the president (Aaron Eckart).

In the lawsuit, which was filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Butler claims that producers never intended to pay him his share of grosses and profits. He also alleges that the company vastly understated domestic and international ticket sales, and an unreported $8 million went to the companies' executives.

"Producers embarked on a scheme designed to grossly misrepresent the finances of the film to Butler, so that Butler would believe that no such payments were due," the lawsuit reads.

"Butler worked with (producers) to create a highly successful movie franchise," the lawsuit says. "He demands his fair share."

Source

Mother of Puppies

I used to be a huge Butler fan to the extent that I was on a Fan Forum (he used to be sooo hawt - I mean he still is)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RAMROD
28 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I used to be a huge Butler fan to the extent that I was on a Fan Forum (he used to be sooo hawt - I mean he still is)

He got a fanforum? That is new to me 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

judaspriest
31 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gerard Daily?

Mother of Puppies
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

6 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

Gerard Daily?

Yes, he used to have a forum that I was a member of around 2007-2009 I believe... I can't remember the name though :ohwell:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Galagala

Let these big studios be really frightened this time.:golfclap:

Teach them how to treat the cast and crew right. 

JusKeepBreathin

Thank you Scarjo.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived