Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

House of Gucci trailer coming July 29

Siena

Featured Posts

GucciGa
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

D8SuI58XYAAWGnN.jpg

ASIB trailer came out in June and the movie in October so in my mind it makes sense that July->November

you need to calm down taylor swift GIF

😇

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharGaga

The movie wrapped like 3 months ago and if it's coming in November July would be plausible aka any other troll could've guessed this and claim to be an 'insider'. Next!:ohwell:

• Siena changed the title to House of Gucci trailer coming July 29
elijahfan
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

ASIB trailer came out in June and the movie in October so in my mind it makes sense that July->November

What you failed to keep in mind is that ASIB had been in postproduction for a whole year when the trailer dropped. Marketing strategies differ vastly from film to film, and hopefully ASIB isn't the only film you saw in your life so you must know this already.

Jill
23 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

What you failed to keep in mind is that ASIB had been in postproduction for a whole year when the trailer dropped. Marketing strategies differ vastly from film to film, and hopefully ASIB isn't the only film you saw in your life so you must know this already.

Ridley Scott is notoriously fast in postproduction though. A big difference between him and Bradley, who was a first time director.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

robboadam

I don’t trust people when they screenshot an article but magically can’t post a link to that said article.

Not sure I believe this, though it’d be nice if true.

Dr Fudge

As tired as we are over ___________ *literally fill in the blank with whatever suits your fancy*, I actually believe that the trailer is coming in the next few weeks, even if all we have are rumors from randos. It simply makes sense and I have a feeling Gaga is ready to go hard in the promo department for LFS and Gucci.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

littlepotter
32 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

you need to calm down taylor swift GIF

30 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Is there a reason you two are being condescending or..? 

chaeri pls

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I was surprised that they took over 3 months to film it, I thought it would be done in 3 weeks :flop:

The movie was filmed during lockdown in Italy. They had to improvise, adapt, and overcome.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan
14 minutes ago, Jill said:

Ridley Scott is notoriously fast in postproduction though. A big difference between him and Bradley, who was a first time director.

Of course Ridley is known for working fast, but it's also a matter of distribution: I'm fairly sure ASIB was finished long before its release.

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Is there a reason you two are being condescending or..? 

Sorry if it sounded that way. Just wanted to point out that the ASIB release strategy isn't the blueprint of all release strategies, especially when it comes to a movie that wrapped 2 months ago.

Jill
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Of course Ridley is known for working fast, but it's also a matter of distribution: I'm fairly sure ASIB was finished long before its release.

But it isn't necessary for a film to be finished before creating a trailer. You can just edit the scenes you're interested in, or choose from the ones that are already edited.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, Jill said:

But it isn't necessary for a film to be finished before creating a trailer. You can just edit the scenes you're interested in, or choose from the ones that are already edited.

Sure. But doesn't change the fact the shoot has barely wrapped, so it's ridiculous to assert a trailer is overdue at this point. That's where my issue was. It will come when it will come.

Daenerys
14 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It’s crazy realizing how long between wrapping and release it took to come out. 16 MONTHS. That’s a looooong time. But if I remember correctly it was originally slated for a May release but got pushed 5 months to October so you’re absolutely correct that it was finished long before release 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived