Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Jesy Nelson teases solo music is coming: New era pending...

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Little Mix's Jesy appears to tease that her first solo era is very close to starting! :giveup:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ZiggyZiggs

word on the street was that the new music was so good labels were fighting to sign her so im actually excited

Magneto

Ofcourse excited for the music, but these pics are gorgeous omg!!

Free my mind

Stef

Hope something comes soon though she’s been teasing this since February :giveup:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Gimme More
21 minutes ago, Stef said:

Hope something comes soon though she’s been teasing this since February :giveup:

She was in rehearsals for something a few weeks ago so I feel like something is coming soon! :giveup:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bambi96

Sorry if this is wrong, but didn't she quit the girl-group because she needed to go out of the public-eye because of judgement/mental health etc?

Teletubby
Just now, bambi96 said:

Sorry if this is wrong, but didn't she quit the girl-group because she needed to go out of the public-eye because of judgement/mental health etc?

she didn't like to be compared to other girls

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Gimme More
1 hour ago, bambi96 said:

No she at no point said she was going to leave the public eye, she hated being compared to the other girls 24/7 and being referred to as the 'fat ugly' one.

She also said she wanted to go down a different sound music wise.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived