šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS' "Permission To Dance" is expected to debut at #1 on the Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ā 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

PermissionĀ deniedĀ :neyde:

Ā 'Permission to Dance'Ā (PermissionĀ denied remix) ft. @COOOKĀ coming soon to boost sales numbersĀ :neyde:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

InTheCloset

Someone please do something. Im tired of such artists. First it was the chainsmokers. Then ed. Its likeĀ all the basic music is charting.Ā :noparty:Ā Ā no hate to bts tho if there are stans here dont kill me.Ā 

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Chesescake

Let's change "expected" to "will" because we all know how it may endĀ :excuseu:

At this point, every BTS chart prediction is unecessary

Hades

Butter was nice but this one is garbage. Idc about chart positions anymore so whatever. šŸ¤·

It's such a shame that BTS are the K Pop group to break through to a worldwide audience, there have been so many better groups.

Dadru
23 minutes ago, Karl said:

It's such a shame that BTS are the K Pop group to break through to a worldwide audience, there have been so many better groups.

EXO deserved

SuperSunset

No offense but why some people here are so persistent toĀ  keep posting about them when 99% of this site hates them this much? It always ends up everyone dragging them and spreading negativity forĀ no reason at all.Ā 

gstring
1 hour ago, Dadru said:

EXO deserved

ngl... bts sounds very autotune-ish and their music is very fabricated and doesn't sound authentic at all...

Little little

Dynamite

Life goes on

Savage love

Butter

If Permission to dance go number 1 its going to be their 5th number 1 in a row

Archived