đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K gets backlash for saying she was scared to leave house amid pandemic

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

New released clip from the 20th and final season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians shows Kim talking to sister Khloe about her 'agoraphobia' and 'high anxiety' after months of quarantining at her $60 million mansion. 

In the video Kim recalled an outing to Nobu with husband Kanye West. 'I have not left my house since quarantine,' she says. 'I was so freaked out. People were trying to come up to Kanye and talk to him, and come up to me and ask for photos, and I was like, "Absolutely not, get away, this is my first time out. I’m not comfortable with you coming a step closer." 
She explained that she was just beginning to get comfortable going out again- but now feels like 'such a freak' who 'never wants to leave her home all over again.'
She also said: 'I feel like I had agoraphobia, definitely, after the robbery in Paris. I definitely would stay in, hated to go out, I didn't want anyone to know where I was or be seen. I just had such anxiety'.

It wasn't long before fans flocked to criticize Kim, noting that she repeatedly flouted the COVID-19 guidelines and traveled throughout 2020, including her infamous 40th birthday trip to Tahiti with about 50 of her friends and family.
source

45532543-9796287-What_anxiety_Fans_hit_o 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

COOOK

The "Rich people's anxiety is way different than our anxiety" comment sums it all...

Crescent Bloom

Her logic is not only flawed, but it also reads as classist.

Didn't seem like this was a worry for her when she traveled at the height of the pandemic to celebrate her birthday (maskless) with 50+ of her closest friends.

OR when Kendall had that indoor Halloween party full of (again, maskless) celebrities.

All of which happened prior to the vaccine.

RahrahWitch

I get not wanting strangers near you especially as a celeb during a pandemic but let's be real, This is about her not wanting to meet fans in general.  She didn't give a f*** about catching covid flying about the globe and partying trough the pandemic.

alsemanche

Rich people are such cry babies it's pathetic and disgusting

Soft, soothing, and succulent

18 minutes ago, Crescent Bloom said:

her closest friends

Friends? Thank god I don’t have 50 close friends 🤪

Famine is apparently getting worse and worse since coronavirus, more and more people (i think approx 800 million) are dying starving to death!! 

PartySick

I mean, I get where she's coming from. She was robbed :poot: of course she's going to be traumatized by that and have an issue feeling safe again. Spoiled rich girl or not, she's still entitled to being human every now and then.

Jumping on her for the quarantine violations is valid though :diane: she doesn't get to complain about that when she didn't do her part to make it end sooner.

đź’š

Glamourpuss

I think most people would struggle to suddenly go back out into the outside world after being in their bubble for so long because it means stepping outside of your comfort zone. Just because she's rich it doesn't mean she's whining over nothing and doesn't know the struggles of real people. It must be horrible to suddenly be swarmed by paparazzi and hundreds of strangers. Agoraphobia is a psychological condition and anything linked to mental health is usually something you can't control so I say give her a break this time. 

Healed My Heart

She definitely could have talked about it without implying people that deal with agoraphobia and anxiety are "such freaks" :bear:

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think most people would struggle to suddenly go back out into the outside world after being in their bubble for so long because it means stepping outside of your comfort zone. Just because she's rich it doesn't mean she's whining over nothing and doesn't know the struggles of real people. It must be horrible to suddenly be swarmed by paparazzi and hundreds of strangers. Agoraphobia is a psychological condition and anything linked to mental health is usually something you can't control so I say give her a break this time. 

Problem is, she wasn’t in a bubble at all. Traveled through 2020, has given parties and went to parties… 

flyaway

Is this shocking coming from her? :ally:

Shocking would be that any of them dares to humble themselves to understand a little bit more about the real world. Which none of them is capable of. 

Lady Adga

That woman and all those pathetic rich people should come and live in a poor colony of Latin America and they will learn what is really difficult and scary.

Archived