Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

10,000 misspelled Free Britney shirts

Defmix100

Featured Posts

Defmix100

https://www.insider.com/man-stuck-10000-freebrittany-t-shirts-britney-spears-campaign-conservatorship-2021-7

One man’s attempt to create #FreeBritney merchandise for Britney Spears fans ended up in an unfortunate printing blunder.

Karl Baxter, who works at Wholesale Clearance UK, was faced with a whopping 10,000 ‘#FreeBrittany’ t-shirts.

Yep, you heard that right.

The pop icon’s name was misspelled as the popular holiday destination in France, Brittany. Karl initially saw the opportunity to ‘gather interest from fans’ off the back of the #FreeBritney movement after he saw the ‘media storm’ around the controversial conservatorship.

dynamite
5 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

What else could you expect from the UK? :ladyhaha:

Yeah this could never happen in the US :ladyhaha:

Gimme More

It's dumb when people can't spell her name when it is literally in front of them.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

dynamite
Just now, Gimme More said:

It's dumb when people can't spell her name when it is literally in front of them.

I see it on her social media comments all the time and it's just like ??? :neyde: ??? Her name is right there

Linus Gaga

i don't understand why there can be errors. No one proofread and check to make sure the order is correct ? 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Illuminati

Well I hope they manage to free the holiday destination from France

RAMROD

I WANNA BUY IT!! :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cruelty

Can't wait to buy this and commemorate Brittany's invasion by the Vikings at the beginning of the 10th century. The kingdom lost its eastern territories, including Normandy and Anjou, and the county of Nantes was given to Fulk I of Anjou in 909. However, Nantes was seized by the Vikings in 914. At this time Brittany was also called Lydwiccum.[27] Nantes was eventually liberated by Alan II of Brittany in 937 with the support of his god-brother King Æthelstan of England. :messga:

Gagz4Gaga

Wait.. So Brittany is pronounced as Britney too? Since when? I always say it as BRI-TA-NI omg :bradley:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Prostitute Barbie

Couldn’t the person in charge of the shirts in the warehouse just, like, ask to see a ghey worker’s playlist before pushing the start button :neyde:

gypsy101

the amount of people i see misspell Britney‘s name is bonkers. like… it’s Britney MFn Spears. how do you not know it’s not spelled “Brittany.” the spelling is iconic.

gypsy101
13 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Wait.. So Brittany is pronounced as Britney too? Since when? I always say it as BRI-TA-NI omg :bradley:

lmao. gorl what. they’re pronounced the same since always. Britney’s parents were just cuckoo and spelled her name… interestingly.

Archived