💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Judas - Enigma DVD

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

Hey guys!

After some time, I'm finally back editing Enigma performances. I started this video during the beginning of the pandemic but didn't feel very happy with the results I had achieved so far. More than a year after, I went back to it and decided to finish it. This performance is, in my opinion, one of the most energetic of the show and I truly wanted to reflect that in my editing. I hope you all enjoy it and can have a small taste of what a live Gaga performance is during this period we're going through, hopefully we will all able to see her in real life soon! :hug:

As usual, let me know your thoughts on the video and tell me which other performances you'd like to watch next! Love :heart:

TEANUS

This was awesome :diane:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Agunimon

Gaga always makes me lmao when she yells at someone on stage with her to move. I'd be like bitch I'm where you told me to be. lmaoooo

Good job!

The whingers here are so annoying. Cant even enjoy art without being negative :madge:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

GagaSkeletonWay
17 hours ago, JazmineRice said:

Congrats. Stellar editing, terrible dancing

Animation Laughing GIF by Channel Frederator

Thank you :kiss:

GagaSkeletonWay
19 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Gaga always makes me lmao when she yells at someone on stage with her to move. I'd be like bitch I'm where you told me to be. lmaoooo

And she loves doing that :ally:

GagaSkeletonWay
23 hours ago, Replay said:

Good job!

The whingers here are so annoying. Cant even enjoy art without being negative :madge:

Archived