💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Christina Aguilera about her new Latin album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

1bd2d89a6b4a930de3fce1de4d65246e

Christina Aguilera announced her new collaboration with SweeTARTS and opened up about the inspiring process behind her second Spanish album more than two decades after Mi Reflejo.

"This album is a coming-full-circle moment for me. It's been something I've wanted to do for so many years. I have an amazing team behind me that's so supportive," 

"I've been in music for a really long time, but there's nothing like being around Latin musicians and artists, the energy they bring to the table, the love and the passion they just bring and exude."

"I actually am reinspired by music all over again, making this album,"

Christina Aguilera explained that the songs will "dive deeper into my roots" as she'll explore Latin music while keeping "a lot of classic styles and paying tribute to the roots and history of music."

"You'll see a lot of those influences in this record as well as, fresh-sounding music," she added.

source

i ❤️

Anderson123

When it comes to Christina Aguilera projects I prefer to let the music speak for itself now. She talks about her albums but they end up changing a lot of stuff, hopefully this is 100% her vision. I love her so much and she has an incredible voice but keeps working with the wrong producers and writers.

RAMROD

Maybe she will smash with this tho!

tumblr_p4qbn058fO1u6n38po1_250.gifv

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Vicixs

Let’s hope this slaps. Bionic was an amazing album, but Lotus and  Liberation fell short IMO.

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived