❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Britney Spears doesn’t understand why lawyer hasn’t filed to end cship

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

I guess this was written before Sam resigned but the article was posted Today

SEANGT

I can't imagine being this successful and having no control over myself or my body and not even being able to hire a lawyer to fight for me. 

PartySick

I don't understand how these things are even allowed like...someone takes control of your finances and legal rights but you have to have your lawyer petition to end that control...but the person in control actually controls who your lawyer is? :air:

It's so blatantly susceptible to abuse :air:

Rebel

What shocks me is that all of this is stuff you literally see in viral Netflix documentaries and people wonder “wow how could they let this happen this is so sad”… except that this is happening right in front of everybody’s eyes and it’s a struggle to make more people care :fatcat:

MonsterofFame
12 minutes ago, Rebel said:

What shocks me is that all of this is stuff you literally see in viral Netflix documentaries and people wonder “wow how could they let this happen this is so sad”… except that this is happening right in front of everybody’s eyes and it’s a struggle to make more people care :fatcat:

My exact thoughts as I read that Larry Rudolph and Bessemer Trust recently resigned claiming they "just found out" about Britney's desire to leave the conservatorship.

As her manager, you are interacting with her all the time to inform her of bookings and schedules yet you claim you had no idea she didn't want to do any of it?

Everyone has noticed how dead in the eyes Britney has looked since 2011 during the Femme Fatale era and that it was clear she had almost no interest in doing anything.

Archived