Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Critically acclaimed movies that you despise?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Frozen. I love Disney but hate this movie and the soundtrack. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
5 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Shrek.

YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE

JAIL. NOW.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

MelbHawker

Revolutionary Road. I love Kate & Leo on screen together in it, their performances were flawless but gee what a bore/drag that film becomes. 

MelbHawker

I am so not here for the La La Land shade in this thread. The film is flawless, get ur taste buds checked x

Emma Stone Dance GIF by La La Land

Stephen
9 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I’m actually curious about what about the movie you don’t like tbh. As someone struggling with mental illness and kinda went through the same thing within family, it’s like in my top 5 of all time :fatcat:

but everyone has different vibes so still love ya :vegas:

The main reason being because the character in the movie is called Joker and bears a resemblance to the Joker, but other than that it's a COMPLETELY different character.

1*jWTmzjUhZrYXCHNUbtXKJA.jpeg

I can't stand the fact that they essentially created their own original character - completely new origins, setting, motivations, behaviors, ticks, personality, literally EVERYTHING is different. If you want to create an original character that's great but why call it Joker?

It annoys me that people who don't read comics might watch that movie and think that it's a good representation of the character :bradley:

Imagine if they made a movie about Lady Gaga and it starred a great actress who sort of dressed like her but everything else about her AND the story was completely different :ladyhaha: It's just ****ing irritating as a comic purist. #NotMyJoker :vegas:

Bio
26 minutes ago, Stephen said:

The main reason being because the character in the movie is called Joker and bears a resemblance to the Joker, but other than that it's a COMPLETELY different character.

1*jWTmzjUhZrYXCHNUbtXKJA.jpeg

I can't stand the fact that they essentially created their own original character - completely new origins, setting, motivations, behaviors, ticks, personality, literally EVERYTHING is different. If you want to create an original character that's great but why call it Joker?

It annoys me that people who don't read comics might watch that movie and think that it's a good representation of the character :bradley:

Imagine if they made a movie about Lady Gaga and it starred a great actress who sort of dressed like her but everything else about her AND the story was completely different :ladyhaha: It's just ****ing irritating as a comic purist. #NotMyJoker :vegas:

But… Lady Gaga is a real person :oprah:

Stephen
1 minute ago, Bio said:

But… Lady Gaga is a real person :oprah:

Ok? :poot: You get my point tho. Different example - what if they made a Spiderman movie where Peter Parker was a pimp who beats on all his hookers and then invents a spider suit to fight the police and rival gangs :ladyhaha: like it's just so far off from what it's supposed to be. it's ****ing weird.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Basically anything from Avengers, Marvel or whatever. I hate those kind of movies

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

GagaSine
7 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Ok? :poot: You get my point tho. Different example - what if they made a Spiderman movie where Peter Parker was a pimp who beats on all his hookers and then invents a spider suit to fight the police and rival gangs :ladyhaha: like it's just so far off from what it's supposed to be. it's ****ing weird.

I get what you are saying, but that was always my favourite comics where they did creative remixes of superheroes origins and identities. However I do hate that Joker movie. I just think it was really lame and mean spirited, but not in any meaningful way.

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Basically anything from Avengers, Marvel or whatever. I hate those kind of movies

Seriously, homogeneous mediocre trash!

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Shrek.

I am shook. Girl you better run. This is a death wish

RudraCNG

Marvel/Star Wars are acclaimed movies or are they considered "fast-food" movies? Idk but those would be my choice. Not the biggest fan of movies here tho.

RudraCNG
2 hours ago, LDGA said:

La La La Land, the most boring movie i have ever seen.

Oh yeah, this one too. And the audacity to label it as a "musical film". I have to laugh.gif

Archived