💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Thanks LGBT Fans, Gets Emotional

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

"I just wanted to sincerely thank the entire LGBTQ community for supporting me from day 1. For lifting me up out of the rubble when I couldn't dig my way out. And for just always believing in me, in times even when I didn't believe in myself. And for giving me chances and room to grow. The LGBTQ community is the only community that gives me the room to blossom...

Walking around NYC during Pride and having everybody come up to me and telling me "you changed my life" or "I love you". Like, nobody ever told me that they ****ing love me. And I know it's been 10 years since I've been out here making music and everybody's always like "Oh well you know if Azealia Banks just wasn't problematic, then she could be this that and the third". But it's this core group of mostly LGBTQ youth that say a prayer for me every night, or say a prayer for me when I'm down, or think about me during the day or play my music... A bitch would really be nothing without the gays. I just wanted to say thank you guys. Thank you.

There's a lot that people don't like about me, but there's also a lot that people don't know about me. Y'all were the first people to tell me that you love me. Y'all were the first people say to say "I love you Azealia Banks". And it took 10 years for me to be able to say it back. It's tough, but all the chances and room you've given me to blossom has gone into this place where I feel stress free, I feel happy and I feel loved. And I wanted to thank you guys for that... It's surreal to see y'all in person when I'm walking down the block thinking nobody knows who I am... It's the biggest love I've ever known. Honestly I've never known a love like this and I've never felt a love like this... Thank you. And I love you too. And I'm sorry. And thank you. And thank you. And ****ing thank you."

Caption slightly abridged, link to IGTV Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQsKGH1gWar/

azealia-banks-coachella-weekend-2-day-1-

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ajmsamuel

she just do it for fantasea II in cooming. and im here for it. i miss to be a fan for her, i never like to hate her, she needs help

kindest regards

Focus
2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

For lifting me up out of the rubble when I couldn't dig my way out. And for just always believing in me, in times even when I didn't believe in myself. And for giving me chances and room to grow.

ironic coming from someone who gathers attention by putting others down. i never saw any growth either. she just keeps getting worst with her attitude and social media behaviors..

also

azealia-banks-kkk-tweet.jpg

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, ajmsamuel said:

she just do it for fantasea II in cooming

um no? she didn’t do this because of fantasea II what are you on about.. she’s just in a better place now and even apologised for her transphobic comments. She is trying to be the better version of herself now since her messy cheapyxo era so idk what are you talking about 

luna’s advocate

Stephen
1 minute ago, April 25 said:

Why come in here to post a SIX year old tweet that she's apologized for? You don't see the growth because you're not looking for it. Move.

austincola

ironic coming from someone who gathers attention by putting others down. i never saw any growth either. she just keeps getting worst with her attitude and social media behaviors..

also

azealia-banks-kkk-tweet.jpg

Did she lie in that tweet tho? 

Luna Lovegood

she just keeps getting worst with her attitude and social media behaviors..

shut up lmao she’s literally trying her best to change and even addressed about how she hated her attitude back in 2015 - 2018 when she was having a mental breakdown and was surrounded by negative people. People. Can. Change. Please PLEASE do some basic research I’m begging 

luna’s advocate

PunkTheFunk

Before everyone comes in here to bash her, I just want to say that I appreciate her as an artist. A tortured artist, yes, but a very talented one.

Focus
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Why come in here to post a SIX year old tweet that she's apologized for? You don't see the growth because you're not looking for it. Move.

maam she was literally trying to buy gaga's dogs when they went missing then went ahead and made a transphobic comment. not so much growth for 6 years eh?

EvGTXCsXIAIfuc8.jpg

Stephen
2 minutes ago, April 25 said:

maam she was literally trying to buy gaga's dogs when they went missing then went ahead and made a transphobic comment. not so much growth for 6 years eh?

She cracks me up :ladyhaha:

Chlorine

She almost got me to follow her again but I know she’ll be saying reckless **** again in no time. :yennefer:

But this was very sweet. :heart:

Rahrahbitchson
10 minutes ago, Stephen said:

But it's this core group of mostly LGBTQ youth that say a prayer for me every night, or say a prayer for me when I'm down, or think about me 

China Eye Roll GIF by MOODMAN

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Luna Lovegood
5 minutes ago, April 25 said:

EvGTXCsXIAIfuc8.jpg

Where’s the transphobic comments in that photo? 

luna’s advocate

alsemanche
20 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

shut up lmao she’s literally trying her best to change and even addressed about how she hated her attitude back in 2015 - 2018 when she was having a mental breakdown and was surrounded by negative people. People. Can. Change. Please PLEASE do some basic research I’m begging 

She was literally making transphobic comments less than a year ago but okay sure 2015-2018 is her "bad" period. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived