Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Ed Sheeran teases Taylor Swift surprise for re-recorded Red album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823
10 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Not just you. They're basically equivalents of each other.

Mediocre white artists who release basic, mostly generic music and everyone loses their $hit over it praising it to high heavens  :huntyga:

Not only did she switched genres multiple times, has a whole new look for every era

But can you try to write one line as good as her lyrics? No you can't

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823
9 hours ago, harispilton said:

Well, not to be rude if TaySwift is your fave, but to me, she's one of the most, if not THE most insincere, fabricated and calculated entertainers out there. All of her fan meet and greets are a gimmick and fake.

But if we discuss music, Taylor is very, very good. When it comes to pop she is actually brilliant, so there's that, I guess :ohwell:

I listen to her music and enjoy her albums, but as a personality she is literally soul-less. TO & FOR ME.

For almost every era, she's inviting fans to her house to have a cute party with them while listening to the new album

Yeah, so fake, fabricated and calculated

harispilton
9 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Lmao

Not only did she switched genres multiple times, has a whole new look for every era

But can you try to write one line as good as her lyrics? No you can't

Don't even try

1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

For almost every era, she's inviting fans to her house to have a cute party with them while listening to the new album

Yeah, so fake, fabricated and calculated

Taylor Swift fans can't have a civil discussion and literally can't comprehend people having different opinions.

I underlined that this is my personal opinion. She can host M&Gs every damn day, I would still see her as fake, calculated and if you really want me to say something nice, I just see her as a HUSTLER.  If I were to become a celebrity, I would use the same tactics as her to engage my audience, so good for her on being a smart business woman.

You on the other hand... :coffee: Your passive aggressiveness honestly just proves my point, like attracts like. 
Imagine getting all defensive over a basic conversation regarding a celebrity, chile... 

please ban this account ty

js4754394o9823
8 minutes ago, harispilton said:

Taylor Swift fans can't have a civil discussion and literally can't comprehend people having different opinions.

I underlined that this is my personal opinion. She can host M&Gs every damn day, I would still see her as fake, calculated and if you really want me to say something nice, I just see her as a HUSTLER.  If I were to become a celebrity, I would use the same tactics as her to engage my audience, so good for her on being a smart business woman.

You on the other hand... :coffee: Your passive aggressiveness honestly just proves my point, like attracts like. 
Imagine getting all defensive over a basic conversation regarding a celebrity, chile... 

I'm not even really her fan, I like 2 albums, couple of singles and I appreciate what she's doing with them

Her songwriting is amazing, everyone who knows something about literature and poetry would agree

And obviously you're still going to see her as fake, that's the point

(yeah one of my comment seemed passive aggressive, that's why I changed it, even before your reply)

harispilton
2 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

I'm not even her fan, I like 2 albums, couple of singles and what she's doing

But her songwriting is amazing, everyone who knows something about literature and poetry would agree

And obviously you're still going to see her as fake, that's the point

(yeah one of my comment seemed passive aggressive, that's why I changed it, even before your reply)

She is very good at what she does and I mentioned that a couple of times in this thread, already.

People who discredit her musical talent are just obviously bitter and pressed, if not delusional.

As I said, I enjoy, buy and listen to her music. My personal opinion of her doesn't and shouldn't change how I view her art. Separate the art from the artist, as they say. I still am allowed to dislike her personaliTY.

Anyways... I'm happy to have cleared this up and have a great day! :excited:

please ban this account ty

Archived