Jump to content
celeb

Britney’s dad is living in an RV parked in a warehouse full of merch


Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

“during these proceedings, Jamie Spears has sold the family home and is currently living in an RV parked in a warehouse full of Britney Spears memorabilia in her hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana.”

Source

  • LMAO 15
  • Shook 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More

Can we go back to focusing on what Britney said and spreading it.

Hopefully this man ends up in jail like Britney said he deserves.

#FreeBritney ♡
  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
GagasEarCondom

Find the RV monsters its time to live up to our name!

the kid who would be king fighting GIF by 20th Century Fox

Lets go monsters!:vegas:

ARTPOP ACT II CLOWN
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
spector
9 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Find the RV monsters its time to live up to our name!

the kid who would be king fighting GIF by 20th Century Fox

Lets go monsters!:vegas:

DiscreteImpoliteAnkole-size_restricted.g

stella + elliot = stelliot
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wixson

He can't afford better with $16K a month he receives for abusing his own daughter? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jacs vs looser
1 minute ago, Wixson said:

He can't afford better with $16K a month he receives for abusing his own daughter? 

Ironically there's a good chance he's losing a lot of (her) money on legal fees. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick

That's a very sad and depressing existence. Too bad I literally have zero pity for him. A warehouse is too good if you ask me :nails: he deserves a nice 8x8 concrete room :nails:

Piacere, Girolamo, Trombetta 💚🤝💜
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
Robo Ga

He is a sick, sick man. Shame on him. 

put on your shades 'cause I'll be dancing in the flames
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

That's a very sad and depressing existence. Too bad I literally have zero pity for him. A warehouse is too good if you ask me :nails: he deserves a nice 8x8 concrete room :nails:

Child abuse, theft, and conspiracy should be easy to prove for starters, once Britney gains her freedom.

I live in an alternate universe.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wixson
25 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Ironically there's a good chance he's losing a lot of (her) money on legal fees. 

But isn't Britney paying for all legal fees, anyway? I mean, she's paying for it either way but...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Agunimon
1 hour ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Find the RV monsters its time to live up to our name!

the kid who would be king fighting GIF by 20th Century Fox

Lets go monsters!:vegas:

Is that where the sour candy music video is?

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...