đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone have any good cologne recommendations?

Savage

Featured Posts

Savage

I'm looking for a really nice signature scent. Currently, (and don't make fun of me for this,) I am OBSESSED with Ellewood by Abercrombie. It doesn't smell like the classic scent anyone walking by the store can recognize. It's much more subtle and sweet. 

I also wanna try the Hollister Pride cologne, because I hear that's nice. 

That said, I am in no means purposely aiming for stores like the ones mentioned above. I am down to try any brand. 

Thanks!

I have 3 go-to colognes and I've been using them since high school so they are very outdated :ladyhaha: I just feel like people remember me for those, like they are part of my presence and personality so I don't like wearing new ones. It's Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana in the spring and summer (even though I haven't bought a new one in years because they're terrible people), Black XS by Paco Rabanne and 212 by Carolina Herrera in the fall and winter.

Edit: I also like Acqua di Gio from Armani.

gumzy3000

I really love Burberry Weekend. It has a bit of a citrusy smell at first but after awhile it smells woodsy. I wear it anytime I go out with friends.

burberry-weekend-for-men-eau-de-toilette

trolly troll troll

destructivelove

Prada Luna Rossa carbon.  The regular.  Not the black or sport version.  It’s expensive but people will literally comment on how good you smell, every where you go.  

bluemonkey

You can’t go wrong with Bleu De Chanel, it’s pretty versatile and crowd pleaser. It’s expensive and I do admittedly hoard droplets but I do think it’s easy to wear in many occasions or situations so it makes it almost worth the big splurge as I can use it without overthinking about it or second guessing if it’s appropriate.

375x500.9099.jpg

issey miyake is a safe buy, it’s fresh and clean smell that can be worn every day and I’ve got pleasant compliments. I also have worn it to formal occasions. 
375x500.721.jpg

JusKeepBreathin

2773320_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=500&hei

79444m.jpg

Y0685240_F068524009_E01_GHC.jpg?sw=715&s

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Fashionofhissteven

Try Express Men - Legend It Was Supposed To Be Limited Edition Now Its Their Staple 

gh0styguy

I’ve never smelled the ones you’ve listed, do you gravitate toward a particular scent (floral, citrus, fresh, woodsy)? My personal top three are Gucci Guilty, Versace Eros, Viktor & Rolf Spice Bomb (I have the *fresh* version of this one).

hieronymus

It really depends on what you want to smell like? I'm not a big fan of COLOGNE scents so I usually wear Pure Havane by Mugler or the Art Edition of Be Delicious for men by DKNY.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Donna-Karan/DKNY-Be-Delicious-Art-Men-3038.html

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Mugler/A-Men-Pure-Havane-11444.html

Archived