society

Photographer captures 'what love looks like in the animal kingdom'

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

The idea of “love” is universal. It spans cultures and time. But love and affection aren’t exclusive to humans. In the wild, animals display tender moments of affection all the time. Macedonian photographer Goran Anastasovski has spent 15 years honing his skills in wildlife photography so that he can share these touching instances with others.

His stunning images feature animals from all over the globe, including wolves, lynxes, deer, monkeys, and giraffes, to name a few. They are often seen in close contact with another of their species, nuzzling their faces or hugging their children closely. “My idea for photographing animals is to show people the beauty of animals and to show that animals have character and show love even more than people,” Anastasovski tells My Modern Met. “Animal photography is my greatest passion and if I could make at least one person care a little bit more about the animals, my goal will be achieved.”

goran-anastasovski-affectionate-animals-

XofQNg1cd-3xfB4AwgUp.jpg

goran-anastasovski-affectionate-animals-photography-21.jpg

Source

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 3
  • Love 25
CyanDante

These are too precious. :bradley:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1
iku

My cat loves me but likes to get violent at times. Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more :cryga: