Pennywise
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

The Gays™

They made Gaga win in her career

It's just The Gays™

Ugh cant believe The Gays™ are winning again

The God Damn Gays™

Now The Straights™ are making Ronaldo number 1 on IG

I cant stand it when The Straights™ do anything because it's The Straights™ !!!!!

Ugh when will we finally have a The Straights™ vs The Gays™ battle???

Hahahahahahahhaa

I'm sure you are aware that us stereotyping The Straights™ is not, has never been, and will never be the same as them stereotyping us. Only one of these causes deaths, and I know that you know which one.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pennywise said:

I'm sure you are aware that us stereotyping The Straights™ is not, has never been, and will never be the same as them stereotyping us. Only one of these causes deaths, and I know that you know which one.

I hope you are aware there are many gay men i know who enjoy football, so let's stop with things like this, I dont think it's nice at all. Some gay people dont fit in the stereotype of loving Gaga or pop music or makeup etc. It's not fair to say it's The Straights™ . No it's not, football has been enjoyed by wome, gay men, lesbians, men, straight or bi for a very long time :( i just dont think it's nice 

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I hope you are aware there are many gay men i know who enjoy football, so let's stop with things like this, I dont think it's nice at all. Some gay people dont fit in the stereotype of loving Gaga or pop music or makeup etc. It's not fair to say it's The Straights™ . No it's not, football has been enjoyed by wome, gay men, lesbians, men, straight or bi for a very long time :( i just dont think it's nice 

There is something called "a joke" and that comment was exactly that until you decided to take it WAY out of proportion and I don't feel that's on me. I know that not everyone fits into those stereotypes, I wasn't born yesterday. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

River

Gaga was the 1st to be 1st and nobody can take it from her :whitney:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Economy
2 hours ago, Magui said:

See that's the portuguese mentality we always think short of ourselves :oops:... (I'm guilty of that too) :ladyhaha:. 

Maybe in some aspects. But i tell u here in Canada no one is worse at constantly displaying national pride than portuguese especially during soccer matches... flags everywhere, painted faces, tshirts etc :ladyhaha:

Magui
47 minutes ago, Economy said:

Maybe in some aspects. But i tell u here in Canada no one is worse at constantly displaying national pride than portuguese especially during soccer matches... flags everywhere, painted faces, tshirts etc :ladyhaha:

Well ...we are very good at football, have great players, and no one can deny that Cristiano is one of the best players ever seen, although to be honest I'm always thinking we aren't going to win :ladyhaha: (we are already losing against Germany). When we won against France i was in disbelief lol. But i get what you said, the portuguese people that live on other countries are the ones that live and show their pride in Portugal or being portuguese strongly 🇵🇹. Provavelmente saudades de Portugal, estar longe faz-nos sentir as coisas mais fortemente.

Archived