đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cristiano Ronaldo becomes 1st person to reach 300M followers on Instagram

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
1 minute ago, Der Meister said:

I don't understand why :bear:

The Straights™

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Kimmo

The basic straights keep winning, my ghey ass can’t stand it!

tenor.gif?itemid=4749261

Im I the only one that can’t find him attractive? I’m not saying he’s ugly but the exaggeration for his sex appeal is out of hand :poot:

A2-DB8401-A389-4359-8076-438650581-D85.j

Hottie Detector

TheOriginalOne

And with the World Cup coming up next year, that number is just gonna keep rising. 

FFXIV WhiteMage

He seems kind though. And he had humble beginnings and paved his way up with his own efforts and talent. 

He deserved it. Although I prefer Messi, he can mess me all he want

smash GIF

COOOK
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Im I the only one that can’t find him attractive? I’m not saying he’s ugly but the exaggeration for his sex appeal is out of hand :poot:

You spilled. Glad this comes from the Mother of our Haus of Taste :vegas:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

He seems kind though. And he had humble beginnings and paved his way up with his own efforts and talent. 

He deserved it. Although I prefer Messi, he can mess me all he want

smash GIF

Same here..and tbh he’s one of the few football players being an LGBTQ+ ally.I remember reading an article about him talking about gay marriages 

Economy
9 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

If ur into sports and theres a star its not that surprising tbh. The soccer loving community is huge

Also following someone doesnt mean u have to worship them either like BTS twitter stans. It doesnt mean all 300M that follow him are THAT much into him. Theres a lot of casual non hardcore Christiano fans

Economy
7 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

The basic straights keep winning, my ghey ass can’t stand it!

tenor.gif?itemid=4749261

A2-DB8401-A389-4359-8076-438650581-D85.j

Living in a very diverse part of the Country i can honestly say i find portuguese personally (for my personal tastes) among the less attractive people in general compared to most other races tho theres obvioisly exeptions...

And i say that as a pretty hardcore proud portuguese. I just dont think were that attractive especially the men :toofunny:

pedrohemg
16 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

All the the goals he scored, all the trophies he won, all the records he broke, elected the best player in the world for five times. His career is a bad ass one. He played for the Manchester United, Real Madrid, Juventus. But with Real Madrid he had his best time, winning four Champions League. Don't you still understand?

Magui
14 minutes ago, Economy said:

Living in a very diverse part of the Country i can honestly say i find portuguese personally (for my personal tastes) among the less attractive people in general compared to most other races tho theres obvioisly exeptions...

And i say that as a pretty hardcore proud portuguese. I just dont think were that attractive especially the men :toofunny:

Come on @Economy don't be like that :lmao: ... we certainly have handsome, cute men. It's just our men and even women aren't known to have all the sex appeal that for example Italian, Spanish, etc, guys are known for...

Archived