celeb

Michael Costello says Chrissy Teigen bullied and blacklisted him

GucciGa

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

victim blaming isn’t cute 

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Well, when someone attacks you it has a tendency to get under your skin.  She didn't ruin his career but she seems to have gone out of her way to damage it.  And considering he was trying to show her that he was wrongly accused, it's cold hearted and cruel to not at least find out if that's true.  

So trying to forgive someone for that isn't something most people could shrug off, and he was probably triggered by her recent apology because she only apologized for things that were already out and apparently didn't feel bad enough to even reach out to people who she knows she hurt.

I think he was right to put this final dagger in her back.  She should have just accepted she ruined herself, apologized to people she hurt privately and gone on to live the rest of her life, in my opinion.

And sorry to say this last part - I'm only doing it for the reaction points - but f*ck you for your comment. :toofunny:  (just kidding)

I'm not victim blaming. But she shouldn't mean sh*t to him. I don't know his age but I don't think he's that young. Why was he asking her to call him in his time of distress? What could she possibly offer? What could he possbily prove? She was clearly toxic. You need to know when to not give credence to ignorance. I feel sorry for him. And I hope he knows better now. 

LaLa
18 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

I'm not victim blaming. But she shouldn't mean sh*t to him. I don't know his age but I don't think he's that young. Why was he asking her to call him in his time of distress? What could she possibly offer? What could he possbily prove? She was clearly toxic. You need to know when to not give credence to ignorance. I feel sorry for him. And I hope he knows better now. 

He was asking her to call him because she made a public comment calling him a racist and he wanted to speak to her personally to clear up the misunderstanding. If she realized she was wrong and said so publicly that obviously would have meant a lot. She has a much bigger following than him, has connections in fashion, and said she was going to try and end his career. And then she did. 

Not sure what you think he did wrong here? We can't say where his career would have been if Chrissy hadn't interfered, but she did and it clearly affected him greatly. That's entirely on her. 

Dayman
55 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

She actively put him in a position of being blacklisted. Not just from her post but because she was telling other potential clients of his “work with him than you lose me.” It worked because it came down to them wanting to appease the person worth more money. She affected his career in intensely negative ways.

weed

oooofffff she is sooo embarrassing and horrible. Hope she heals mentally and no longer wishes people dead constantly <3

GagaSine
18 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I can't tell if this is a parody account or not :selena:

Robo Ga

For an adult, (and even for older children and teens,) even one message online telling anyone to k*ll themselves is completely unacceptable. To see these posts surface - knowing full well she was an ADULT, and an extremely privileged one at that, while she was making these comments is repulsive. It shows a complete lack of empathetic character and a violent recklessness toward human life! Suicide is a REAL PROBLEM!! You don’t say that to people EVER - no matter how mad you are! She’s either morally corrupt or stupid, probably both. 

đŸ€–âšĄïž

Knife

Of course the woman that cultivated a career out of being relatable and personable is a complete asshole behind the scenes.

Accountability in action is a beautiful thing..

Archived