Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Costello says Chrissy Teigen bullied and blacklisted him

GucciGa

Featured Posts

GucciGa

He posted receipts too. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQHebgPNmmr/?utm_medium=copy_link

She is one dark, twisted person. Why was she so obsessed with telling people to k... Themselves?? 

Read the comments too, lots of industry people saying they've heard stories about her and witnessed her behaviour. No A listers of course bc of who her husband is.. 

Chrissy has apologised and I'm definitely sick of cancel culture but ooooof, when you think of all the dumb things people have been harassed i to apologising for, this is way on the other end of the scale. 

😇

BUtterfield 8

Wtf is wrong with her 

honestly I feel bad for John like his career is probably gonna plummet too because of her 

she’s a psycho 

LaLa

Oh wow that's horrible! those DMs :wtf:

I have a feeling more and ore is going to start coming out about her

TimisaMonster

Damn well there goes her ENTIRE career in one fatal post...I can't believe she said those things to him :wtfga:

How is John gonna respond to all this? He can't possibly defend her for these comments? Private or not...she's a celeb and should know ANYTHING she says or does has receipts attached to it...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PunkTheFunk

I always KNEW there was something off about her personality, but I didn't know what. Now I have a reason to drag her.

645ee09343e7f3deb6cbabd14e943fe3.gif

Pennywise

Didn't she just apologize for her past tweets today with a long ass essay? Is she gonna update that apology for this too? :billie:

If she's THIS hateful, she should feel at home on Trump's social network :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

likeitrough
4 minutes ago, Rebel said:

She's literally a vile human being. She deserves every lashing she gets.

you (and many others) sound just like her. in no way am I defending her but goddamn, do we always need to point our pitchforks at someone?

support the survivors (Costello, Stodden and others) and leave the "karma" to her publishers, managers, career, etc. 

Rebel
Just now, likeitrough said:

you (and many others) sound just like her. in no way am I defending her but goddamn, do we always need to point our pitchforks at someone?

support the survivors (Costello, Stodden and others) and leave the "karma" to her publishers, managers, career, etc. 

How do we sound just like her when she's always being disgusting towards innocent people for no reason?

GagaSine
27 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I always KNEW there was something off about her personality, but I didn't know what. Now I have a reason to drag her.

645ee09343e7f3deb6cbabd14e943fe3.gif

You're late, people have had excuses to hate her for years :huntyga: (I'm no fan myself tbh)

Chromatography

she actually deserves to be canceled. she has caused multiple people to want to commit suicide. a person like that should not have the fame she has.

Chlorine Sevigny

Why was his whole destiny based on Chrissy though... I don't think she's that powerful nor cared that much about him to personally blacklist him. It seems like he's pinning his own shortcomings on her. 

Chromatography
6 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Why was his whole destiny based on Chrissy though... I don't think she's that powerful nor cared that much about him to personally blacklist him. It seems like he's pinning his own shortcomings on her. 

victim blaming isn’t cute 

Bonkers
7 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Well, when someone attacks you it has a tendency to get under your skin.  She didn't ruin his career but she seems to have gone out of her way to damage it.  And considering he was trying to show her that he was wrongly accused, it's cold hearted and cruel to not at least find out if that's true.  

So trying to forgive someone for that isn't something most people could shrug off, and he was probably triggered by her recent apology because she only apologized for things that were already out and apparently didn't feel bad enough to even reach out to people who she knows she hurt.

I think he was right to put this final dagger in her back.  She should have just accepted she ruined herself, apologized to people she hurt privately and gone on to live the rest of her life, in my opinion.

And sorry to say this last part - I'm only doing it for the reaction points - but f*ck you for your comment. :toofunny:  (just kidding)

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived