💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish’s bf exposed for messy FB posts, including 1 about Gaga

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

LandonM170

Cancel Culture is too much however people need to learn and apologize for there past actions. If he can actually learn from his past actions and is actually sorry I will be fine with him. Also, yes he is 29 however it Bille is 19, so 10 years is not bad a all.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11

btw, i'm sorry, in the past i might said some cringy and problematic **** because all my internalized homophobia and mysoginy, but i never shamed gay ppl calling them *******s or degrade women calling them sluts...

Mad Architect of Light

Leoooo

Man, nobody is safe from cancel culture, she was THE moment.

I think with this, her style change & some fans calling her 'boring', and then liking a insta pic calling her fans embarassing, refering to them in a video as a friendship group when she had previously called them family...Just look at the comments under her last insta pic, this might be it for Billie being anywhere near the success she's had

Economy
19 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

the #youlikegirls tag is BRUUUTAL

In what context was that used?

Cuz depending on how it started or what he was replying to that may or may not be serious at all

Economy
36 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Man, nobody is safe from cancel culture, she was THE moment.

I think with this, her style change & some fans calling her 'boring', and then liking a insta pic calling her fans embarassing, refering to them in a video as a friendship group when she had previously called them family...Just look at the comments under her last insta pic, this might be it for Billie being anywhere near the success she's had

I dunno. The loud cancel culture ppl online are like 2% of the population in real life at the most... they are so loud and vocal they appear like a majority even tho they arent

I bet u Billie will still do just fine. And if her career does go downhill i dont think these social media comments will be the reason

Im finding the vast majority of ppl dont reflect what u see in social media. It makes it hard to gage how many ppl are actually thinking what u see prominent online

Archived