🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

life

Happy RSD! Share your babies that you got here!

Featured Posts

Batwings

No longer available

Edited by Batwings
Updating stock
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RAMROD

• CyanLights

• Louie

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s like 50 people in front of me  but it’s at the largest store in NYC and most people seem straight so I think I’m good. 

I'm so happy I found the only copy available in my store. They told me it's really rare in Italy, a lot of shops preordered it but didn't get any copies 

I got my Chromatica vinyl! I'm so happy as I was worried because there were about 6-7 people in front and I think I spotted some scalpers  You shoulda seen how I walked out of there with the

Ronnie
32 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

tbh 11000 isn't really that limited.. anything under 3000 or so is pretty limited

Pretty limited if they sold out in a matter of minutes. We’re talking $40 vinyls…. Not $40k cars. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1
LandonM170

I payed $45 for my Chromatica record at my record shop in Huntsville, AL, so seeing all of the prices everyone had I am very happy with my purchase!

Batwings
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

welp :bradley:

06966-EC9-2993-401-D-A5-EE-4-C22-B72-C22

There's a ton of confusion going on right now on reddit. Apparently some orders are being fulfilled while others aren't? Either way, it's not available on the website anymore.

Batwings
19 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

I payed $45 for my Chromatica record at my record shop in Huntsville, AL, so seeing all of the prices everyone had I am very happy with my purchase!

You were able to get it in Huntsville? I'm so jealous. My boyfriend went to Tuscaloosa to try to get a copy, and they all sold out immediately as soon as they opened. 

• Sad 1
GagaStefi

If anyone has a link for Gaga, Ariana and Haim please let me know!

RAMROD
Just now, Batwings said:

There's a ton of confusion going on right now on reddit. Apparently some orders are being fulfilled while others aren't? Either way, it's not available on the website anymore.

yes, I believe the error was the number of stocks  left hence some order are not cancelled.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ PSYCHŌƧØCIAL (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
RAMROD
5 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

If anyone has a link for Gaga, Ariana and Haim please let me know!

Stay tuned on these thread is better. Lots of time wasted just by PMing you tbh.

LandonM170
1 minute ago, Batwings said:

You were able to get it in Huntsville? I'm so jealous. My boyfriend went to Tuscaloosa to try to get a copy, and they all sold out immediately as soon as they opened. 

Yeah Vertical House Records in Huntsville is where I went. Around May I commented on their Instagram asking if they were gonna have the Chromatica and k bye for now vinyls and they ordered some then I showed up 20ish in line and got them both! Maybe the next Gaga RSD (or another artist we both like) we can meet up? Also, got an Taylor Swift - evermore (European Press) vinyl seen they imported some and I wanted one! 

I showed up at 10:15am and they opened at 12:00pm. The line really started to get long quickly at 11 (before then probably 40 people and by 12 they were most likely 75-90.

But I recommend and there were any men there that I just knew were gay and I didn't say anything (kinda mad about it)

G Y P S Y

Can I confirm if anybody in Australia was able to get a copy? 

I contacted almost all stores in my state and not a single store had the vinyl. Some claimed they ordered it but it never arrived. :selena:

• Sad 1
Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, G Y P S Y said:

Can I confirm if anybody in Australia was able to get a copy? 

I contacted almost all stores in my state and not a single store had the vinyl. Some claimed they ordered it but it never arrived. :selena:

I read on twitter that none of the Australian stores got it.

Apparently most of it went to the US and Europe.

• Sad 1
Pretty Please
4 hours ago, Mean Winchester said:

Since it's sold out this fast in the US, I hope it made to the BB200 next week.....I mean if her team wanna lift a finger like what Taylor's team did to evermore.

You dont have to take every chance to drag gaga and the team lol its a limited release a lot different than the clear slip vinyls that went towards sales last year

Pretty Please

The store i got mine from had like, two cases of them by the time i got there. When i was in line worried the owned was like “ we got a lot of lady gaga” and i swear there were like 20 at least leftover (which im sure are now gone). 

price tag was 40 and you got 5 off if you posted about it on social media!

• YAAAS 1
RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

you got 5 off if you posted about it on social media!

That is a neat deal and easy to do as well. :applause: