Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Loki - Now on Disney+

River

Featured Posts

River
35 minutes ago, Reality said:

Hide contents

I think that's partly why I disliked this episode. From a world-building perspective, it's amazing. Like, this show is now on Infinity War/Endgame levels of crazy. Formally opening up the multiverse to the MCU is something people have been wanting or a long, long time, and now it's finally happening, so that's super exciting.

That said, as a standalone episode, it was kinda boring. Some people had thi problem with episode 3, but I thought that as a standalone episode, this was the worst one of the series. There was too much dialogue and exposition without anything significant happening. It's ironic, really. The way this first season ended felt like everything happened, but that nothing happened. 

There was also no closure to anything. Like, I understand that they purposefully left this season off at a cliffhanger, but there was 0 closure to any character. There's still so much to explore with these characters that these six episodes didn't do.

Spoiler

it's like the cliffhanger is not THAT cliffhanger? I mean, it's more of a regular episode kind of cliffhanger that gets solved next week's episode..

My husband was like "that's it? it's over?" he wanted to understand more.. like what the hell...

6 episodes were too short I think, I hope S2 comes quickly but I'm scared we're just going to move to Hawkeye (and back to the past in the phase 4 timeline) or directly to spiderman and see how Loki created the Spiderverse

But overall, I really enjoyed Loki it was in a movie level of production that sometimes it just left me speechless, I kinda wished for some cameos of Strange or Thor tbh

But now what like Steve, Natasha and Tony can come back? other characters can be played by other actors? :omg:

I'm confused lol

the comics explains it better, or just honestly, I see it as a different story and move on from the multiverse explanation because it's too much headache lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived