Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

digital art

Joanne + ARTPOP era edit


M i K E Y

Featured Posts

M i K E Y
Posted (edited)

I did a Joanne art once but no one cared on Twitter so now imma share it here 

subsource-done-button-uid-591-D92-C1-93-
 

subsource-done-button-uid-591-D92-C1-93-

Edited by M i K E Y
''Think Of Me'' out March 10!
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
Joshie S

Oh wow.... OH WOW. This is literally sooooo goooooodddd!!!! I love every single part of this. EVERY detail.... wowwwwww!!!! :firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
Link to post
Share on other sites
unMANiCURED

The longer you look, the more nostalgia! Love it!

-- it’s not about sexxx or champagne, you holy fool --
Link to post
Share on other sites
M i K E Y
14 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Oh wow.... OH WOW. This is literally sooooo goooooodddd!!!! I love every single part of this. EVERY detail.... wowwwwww!!!! :firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

 

5 minutes ago, unMANiCURED said:

The longer you look, the more nostalgia! Love it!

 Thank you :kara:

here’s the Twitter link:


I also made one for ARTPOP but idk about this one 

subsource-done-button-uid-591-D92-C1-93-

''Think Of Me'' out March 10!
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • M i K E Y changed the title to Joanne + ARTPOP era edit
GagasEarCondom
18 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

 

 Thank you :kara:

here’s the Twitter link:


I also made one for ARTPOP but idk about this one 

subsource-done-button-uid-591-D92-C1-93-

I love it omg!

(Had to take a break from the Chromatica Ball meltdown thread..this is a breath of fresh air)

Protection is my middle name
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bonkers

I did the same thing with Chromatica!!

Lady_Gaga_-_Chromatica_(Official_Album_C

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick

I miss the Joanne era :bradley: she served again and again. Had the fibro not taken the last JWT dates, that era would have been perfect.

Seeing voices 🖐️🖤
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
M i K E Y
35 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I did the same thing with Chromatica!!

Lady_Gaga_-_Chromatica_(Official_Album_C

3-BE7-B92-D-6-B15-451-C-8-D89-1-A6-E7-AF

''Think Of Me'' out March 10!
  • LMAO 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
M i K E Y
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I miss the Joanne era :bradley: she served again and again. Had the fibro not taken the last JWT dates, that era would have been perfect.

People weren’t ready.

''Think Of Me'' out March 10!
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quenty
23 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I miss the Joanne era :bradley: she served again and again. Has the fibro not taken the last JWT dates, that era would have been perfect.

I miss the ARTPOP era, I wish I was a hardcore fan back then. The looks were lit, the album is one of my favorites (it rhymes).

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
Link to post
Share on other sites
Joshie S
5 minutes ago, Quenty said:

I miss the ARTPOP era, I wish I was a hardcore fan back then. The looks were lit, the album is one of my favorites (it rhymes).

it was fun you sure missed out

witnessing her sing ARTPOP live for the first time was so .... special.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
8 minutes ago, Quenty said:

I miss the ARTPOP era, I wish I was a hardcore fan back then. The looks were lit, the album is one of my favorites (it rhymes).

I loved it too, the artRAVE was my first concert and it's the album that made me a Monster. But it was hard on Gaga personally :bradley:

Seeing voices 🖐️🖤
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...