Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift Joins Cast of David O. Russell’s Next Film

Kalinda

Featured Posts

Kalinda

This is incredibly disappointing because he's a known abusive asshole who has admitted to sexually assaulting his transgender niece:

"In December 2011, Russell's 19 year old transgender niece, Nicole Peloquin, filed a police report alleging Russell had sexually assaulted her. The case was closed without any charges being filed because the alleged assault wasn't witnessed by police.[111] According to the police report, Russell offered to help Peloquin with ab exercises during which his hand hovered above her private parts. After inquiring about the hormones she used to increase breast size Russell slipped his hands under her shirt and felt both breasts. Russell confirmed that the incident happened, but told police that Peloquin was "acting very provocative toward him" and invited him to feel her breasts. He also admitted to being "curious about the breast enhancement." This incident was also directly mentioned in the 2014 Sony Pictures Hack.[112]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_O._Russell

Hollywood Terror: Director David O. Russell’s History of Groping and On-Set Abuse

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatGagaBoobStan

All these celebrities doing movies now WTF :giveup:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

CyanDante

Didn't know about the allegations :saladga:, but David O Russell is a Oscars magnet. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

GagaSine

So he committed incest? Wtf... I can't believe people whine and moan about cancel culture when guys like this still get work and projects with budgets of millions of dollars

Mother of Puppies

Maybe she'll pull a Gaga. (a la ASIB)

Spoiler

and that is so sick of that dude. Who does he think he is? Who is he anyway? :stalkga: edit: ok I just googled him. Nevermind

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Kalinda
13 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

So he committed incest? Wtf... I can't believe people whine and moan about cancel culture when guys like this still get work and projects with budgets of millions of dollars

And it wasn't an isolated incident: Hollywood Terror: Director David O. Russell’s History of Groping and On-Set Abuse

This guy is a creep and abuser, and it's ****ing disappointing that Taylor worked with him.

enissa11

not surprised, i suspected she was the type of celebritie who cares about woman's rights advocacy only when she's the one affected

Mad Architect of Light

BUtterfield 8

Is this gonna be one of those movies like Valentine’s Day or New Year’s Day?

Kalinda
34 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

not surprised, i suspected she was the type of celebritie who cares about woman's rights advocacy only when she's the one affected

I know Taylor isn't perfect but I assumed she genuinely cared about the issue of sexual harassment & assault because she experienced it herself but apparently she doesn't care if she isn't affected by it. This news has just been so disappointing as a Taylor fan. How can you work with someone like that???

Nemo
20 minutes ago, Kalinda said:

I know Taylor isn't perfect but I assumed she genuinely cared about the issue of sexual harassment & assault because she experienced it herself but apparently she doesn't care if she isn't affected by it. This news has just been so disappointing as a Taylor fan. How can you work with someone like that???

Or... maybe she never even heard about him until now. Like me.

Kalinda
1 minute ago, Nemo said:

Or... maybe she never even heard about him until now. Like me.

You're not starring in the movie, unlike Taylor. Do you honestly think a megastar like her just blindly agrees to a project like this? And the assault story is literally on his Wikipedia page and not hidden in the depths of the internet.

jimmytimestep
2 hours ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

All these celebrities doing movies now WTF :giveup:

How else are they supposed to make money? Can’t make money touring or releasing music anymore.

also, the director is a world class creep but I don’t fault Taylor. You’d be surprised how quickly (and often disjointedly) these projects come together. She may not have known he was attached when she signed on.

GucciGa

I can't believe he admitted to it and then blamed her for behaving provocatively towards him 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 

I've always hated his movies. Not even joking. I will never understand the hype for them. 

😇

Nemo
1 minute ago, Kalinda said:

You're not starring in the movie, unlike Taylor. Do you honestly think a megastar like her just blindly agrees to a project like this? And the assault story is literally on his Wikipedia page and not hidden in the depths of the internet.

No, but I think she might decide based on reading the script, or on who else is involved, or maybe even on having seen some of his movies, and not immediately think "I need to research this guy to see if he's problematic."

Archived