Gwen addresses Republican rumors + new photoshoot

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• ThisGuyTony changed the title to Gwen addresses rumors she’s a Republican
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

Sis has always been super progressive and is the epitome of cultural appreciation. 

• ThisGuyTony changed the title to Gwen addresses Republican rumors + new photoshoot
Queen Gloria

She looks incredible on that cover, I love that hairstyle for her. Giving me major Debbie Harry vibes.

ChicaSkas

Patti and Dennis were conservative in the way they brought her up, and the OC is known for conservatives. That being said, she's way more liberal than a lot of people in Orange County. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Franch Toast

Y'all, she hosted the Obamas at her house before, and she and Blake sang at Obama's final state dinner. No Doubt also has performed for the Obamas. She's definitely not a Republican, but she's just not very vocal about her political beliefs. 

48a48a44b35cee2023d04fbca0a2c017.jpg

p101816ps-2734.jpg?itok=wXrDAjkU

A6BsNsTCQAAc8qq.jpg

@ChicaSkas, did you see she's continuing her Vegas residency? I just bought tickets for the opening night. 

She/Her/Hers

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Y'all, she hosted the Obamas at her house before, and she and Blake sang at Obama's final state dinner. No Doubt also has performed for the Obamas. She's definitely not a Republican, but she's just not very vocal about her political beliefs. 

@ChicaSkas, did you see she's continuing her Vegas residency? I just bought tickets for the opening night. 

My broke ass and I did see that. I want to go very badly, but my broke ass is keeping me from doing it. I've never seen her live solo show. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Reginald said:

Ageless beauty :giveup:

Ikr? I am full on gay for her at age 25 during the TK tour. I've never seen a hotter woman in my life. 

Franch Toast
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

My broke ass and I did see that. I want to go very badly, but my broke ass is keeping me from doing it. I've never seen her live solo show. 

There are tickets in the seats as cheap as $59! (And they're not bad seats; they're in the 200 level.)  I wish you could have an opportunity to see her. The pre-sale code is GWENVEGAS, but more sales start tomorrow with the codes CRGWEN & GSZAPPOS. 

(If I can't get anyone to use my second pit ticket that I bought, then I'm going to make you come with me!) 

And yes, she was so gorgeous during the TK days. I love watching recordings of that concert. I also love her energy there. She's still breathtaking though. 

I am also living from some of the clips I've seen of her performing with ND at festivals in autumn of 2015, after she'd filed for divorce. The way she goes off on Gavin... Like here:

She/Her/Hers

ChicaSkas

My mom will never let me go alone. Let me know how much I would owe you @Franch Toast :excited2:

SlipAway

Ehhh, I don’t think she’s a republican. Even if she were, it’s fine, she’s like 50 and I know her beliefs haven’t changed much. 
I just hate how celebs are always dodging questions. :rip: Either you are one or not, it’s pretty easy

But yeah she looks great

hieronymus
24 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

Ehhh, I don’t think she’s a republican. Even if she were, it’s fine, she’s like 50 and I know her beliefs haven’t changed much. 
I just hate how celebs are always dodging questions. :rip: Either you are one or not, it’s pretty easy

But yeah she looks great

But then they'd be alienating fans and they won't spend their money on the celebs' content anymore.

beli8

People have just been questioning her political views ever since she's been with Blake. I'm glad she sort of mentioned something about it. Doesn't have to be so black/white anyway, it is good that she made it more about the inclusion of all.

Gwen is gorgeous but I've been such a big fan ever since I was in my teens, that I can't think of her that way haha. But if I hadddd to choose an era where she's the most breathtaking, it would be RS for me.

I just really hope and dream that she'll perform with the guys again someday. I need to see them again. Thank God I went to one of the Push & Shove shows in Cali, I doubt they will ever play many of those songs again even if they do shows again.

Archived