💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS Posts Blue Sphere Emoji on Twitter 🔵

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
12 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Some people have such an unhealthy obsession with the idea of ARTPOP Act II and it shows. Where was this same energy on Sunday to get Born This Way to #1 on iTunes for its 10th Anniversary? Same folks were quick to go nuts for ARTPOP last month and the G.U.Y. video.

If there is anything unhealthy it's the replies from people who don't care for ARTPOP and have to make it a point to come into every ARTPOP related thread where people are sharing their excitement, and start unceremoniously sh*tting on em and making fun of em for... liking an album... Case in point - you're pressed that people didn't make BTW Nr1 on iTunes and are arguing that showcases unhealthy relationship to a different project - make it make sense :saladga:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
7 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

If there is anything unhealthy it's the replies from people who don't care for ARTPOP and have to make it a point to come into every ARTPOP related thread where people are sharing their excitement, and start unceremoniously sh*tting on em and making fun of em for... liking an album... Case in point - you're pressed that people didn't make BTW Nr1 on iTunes and are arguing that showcases unhealthy relationship to a different project - make it make sense :saladga:

I was actually commending the celebration for ARTPOP on several occasions. Don't believe me? Go look at past threads and point out where I "unceremoniously s*** on others for their excitement." Your attack on my comment is the unhealthy observation here. You can call me pressed I honestly don't care. I said what I said and have no regrets. No one said anything about unhealthy relationships; that's your assumption so do you :-)

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Dayman said:

I don’t get why everyone thinks this is so impossible. Gaga doesn’t hate ARTPOP as much as some you really like to push

Like it's literally tattooed on her body and she has to see it every single day :poot:

chaeri pls

Putang Ina Mo

Just like ARTPOP, that blue sphere could mean anything.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

GagasEarCondom
1 minute ago, Tangina said:

Just like ARTPOP, that blue sphere could mean anything.

It could be Chromatica after Global Warming :enigma:

Climate Change Sea GIF by European Commission

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

ARTPOP
1 hour ago, Stef said:

Why is this under opinion 💀

Anything DJWS or Bloodpop say is an opinion and shouldnt be taken seriously 

They both have the character of a gamer living in their mom’s basement 

COME ON GAYS!!

CautiousLurker
10 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I was actually commending the celebration for ARTPOP on several occasions. Don't believe me? Go look at past threads and point out where I "unceremoniously s*** on others for their excitement." Your attack on my comment is the unhealthy observation here. You can call me pressed I honestly don't care. I said what I said and have no regrets. No one said anything about unhealthy relationships; that's your assumption so do you :-)

You are pressed - why say something like 'oh, this obsession with ARTPOP is unhealthy' and then as an example bring up the fact ARTPOP got a bump on iTunes but BTW didn't? Again, make it make sense - how is that an indication of an unhealthy relationship :laughga: 

Also I wasn't referring to JUST your comment - look around - people are straight up rude anytime ARTPOP gets brought up, no other album gets this much sh*t... 

'Noone said anything about unhealthy relationships'? You literally said it was unhealthy in your initial post - do I need to quote it again? Did you literally already forget what you typed not even half an hour ago? The lengths some of you will go to deflect when someone calls you out for being sh*tty is unreal :saladga:

GagasEarCondom

I swear the negative Nancy's that suddenly spawn from hell everytime ARTPOP gets brought up

Go back from once you came :vegas:

Wrong Turn Oops GIF

Let me enjoy my delusion in peace!

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Mister G
10 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

You are pressed - why say something like 'oh, this obsession with ARTPOP is unhealthy' and then as an example bring up the fact ARTPOP got a bump on iTunes but BTW didn't? Again, make it make sense - how is that an indication of an unhealthy relationship :laughga: 

Also I wasn't referring to JUST your comment - look around - people are straight up rude anytime ARTPOP gets brought up, no other album gets this much sh*t... 

'Noone said anything about unhealthy relationships'? You literally said it was unhealthy in your initial post - do I need to quote it again? Did you literally already forget what you typed not even half an hour ago? The lengths some of you will go to deflect when someone calls you out for being sh*tty is unreal :saladga:

Okay that's nice. Thanks. I'll remember this next time you feel attacked because evidently I was calling you out and a few others specifically.

Mister G
15 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

I swear the negative Nancy's that suddenly spawn from hell everytime ARTPOP gets brought up

Go back from once you came :vegas:

Wrong Turn Oops GIF

Let me enjoy my delusion in peace!

See here's the funny thing. I love ARTPOP and back in 2013-2014 I was an avid speaker that it was treated with so much disrespect during its respective era. I don't hate ARTPOP--some might suggest otherwise but whatever. I just don't understand why anyone thinks DJWS will actually be able to deliver on the alleged Act II. 

ProfessionalClown

DJWS said he was gonna stop talking about it a bit ago.

now he’s teasing it again.

the only reason this could happen is that he actually talked to Gaga and something, whether it be act 2 or a reissue or something, is going to for sure happen.

ProfessionalClown
16 minutes ago, Mister G said:

See here's the funny thing. I love ARTPOP and back in 2013-2014 I was an avid speaker that it was treated with so much disrespect during its respective era. I don't hate ARTPOP--some might suggest otherwise but whatever. I just don't understand why anyone thinks DJWS will actually be able to deliver on the alleged Act II. 

Well he’s been very outspoken about it, for the fans to talk about it, from this tweet spoken to gaga about it, and was a huge producer on it. 

he’s within the circle of people who could bring it out with permission from the right people alongside Gaga.

Mister G
1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Well he’s been very outspoken about it, for the fans to talk about it, from this tweet spoken to gaga about it, and was a huge producer on it. 

he’s within the circle of people who could bring it out with permission from the right people alongside Gaga.

And I completely get that I just hope he isn't overpromising and then fails to deliver. That's what worries me...

Aphasic

Trolling but I'll send a message to the universe so his trolling becomes a real album: ARTPOP ACT. II

HausOfMark

I just saw this and moved and then went.. not sure about this.

-Mark

Archived