đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR: ARTPOP to be released 6/29/2013

tiffa

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Not here for an almost year long wait from now. I am trusting her to stick with Spring.

Spring is highly unreliable as of right now.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and we got "government hooker" I think that some of the crazy stuff she says alot shouldnt be written off as just another saying cuz knowing gaga she is gonna give us some fun new titles im sure. :) I expect that there will be a song with the word Gypsy in it if not simply being called "Gypsy" just because of the thousands of times she referenced the word.

Exactly. People just think it's Gaga banter... but she usually always hints stuff. :)

Brooke Hoegan

Oh Dear Lord please forbid her release it THAT LATE :emo: :eww:

:ohno:

And please Gaga remember what you've said and give it to us this spring, there's really no reason to delay what is already done and ready to release (because that's true after so long break)

and remember: ''get ready for ARTPOP 2013" NOT "a half of 2013" :crossed:

Jenniferella

I remember when she said we would get the first single "sooner than we think" :derpga:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• 5 months later...
APPLAUSE4YOU

If it was anything, I highly doubt it would be a release date. It would most likely be an announcement, since that day is a saturday. Even then, this picture is very outdated and schedules have had PLENTY of time to change with all of the obstacles surrounding this era. (and it hasn't even begun)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived