Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR: ARTPOP to be released 6/29/2013

tiffa

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong. 2029. :flop:

Sounds about right. Last we heard, it would be Spring 2013... now it's June 2013.... NOW 2029... ****.

Isn't this over six months old? Considering that the promotional schedule for ARTPOP has drastically changed according to their original plans, this probably isn't credible.

Sounds about right. Last we heard, it would be Spring 2013... now it's June 2013.... NOW 2029... ****.

I can't wait for the date though. I remember how everyone would just post 5/23/11. (Or if you're Aussie - 23/5/11.)

RAMROD

Isn't that from the pizza event in NSW/Australia leg earlier this year?

We've been discussing this before, but I am not sure if that's a hint.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I can't wait for the date though. I remember how everyone would just post 5/23/11. (Or if you're Aussie - 23/5/11.)

I can't even wait. I'm sure it's going to be worth the wait.

Didn't she write the correct date just the wrong year on the letter? I'm pretty sure she wrote 2013 to tease the melbourne fans, to hint a 2013 release of ARTPOP

Didn't she write the correct date just the wrong year on the letter? I'm pretty sure she wrote 2013 to tease the melbourne fans, to hint a 2013 release of ARTPOP

Possibly. She's such a dick. :dies:

I can't even wait. I'm sure it's going to be worth the wait.

:mittens: I would love it if she actually had a song on the album which had the quote "When POP sucks the tits of ART" - can you imagine? :flutter:

:mittens: I would love it if she actually had a song on the album which had the quote "When POP sucks the tits of ART" - can you imagine? :flutter:

I remember when "hooker on a church corner" was thought to be a song. :dies:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived