Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR: ARTPOP to be released 6/29/2013

tiffa

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wouldnt be surprised. i know she's been saying before spring etc, but it just wont happen, look at BTW. i kind of find it hard to believe that there was an exact date that it was going to be released set in stone a year in advance though.

Alien Tulip

I dont think ARTPOP is coming until next Fall. She's adding more dates to the born this way ball. At this point i think the tour will finish in Late April and the first single of ARTPOP will release in Late May, second single Late July and Album release Late September or Early October 2013.

I remember when you guys saw it in the summer and was tellin it's fake, cos ARTPOP was to release in September 2012 :toofloppy:

Alien Tulip

I remember when you guys saw it in the summer and was tellin it's fake, cos ARTPOP was to release in September 2012 :toofloppy:

OMG I remembered that , I was telling everyone "its not gonna release this year" and everyone here were throwing stones at me and that the first single is coming this year...were in December :toofloppy: I was right guys :D

:dies: That song would be the longest song in history... at least she'd break another record. :haha:

Tbh, when I heard that she released a new verse for it, I knew it would be about her weight, but I thought something about Madonna or "copying" would be in it too. :dies:

Tbh, when I heard that she released a new verse for it, I knew it would be about her weight, but I thought something about Madonna or "copying" would be in it too. :dies:

OMG! I really think she's trying to avoid that whole thing, but her friends (especially Tara and Whiteshadow) keep bring it up every now and again. I bet Gaga is truly a shade ball behind closed doors.

OMG! I really think she's trying to avoid that whole thing, but her friends (especially Tara and Whiteshadow) keep bring it up every now and again. I bet Gaga is truly a shade ball behind closed doors.

I know, everyone keeps bringing it up too & it's like Gaga isn't the one that started it :smh: Yeah, Gaga probably is the Queen of Shade, she just wants to remain nice. :fan:

I know, everyone keeps bringing it up too & it's like Gaga isn't the one that started it :smh: Yeah, Gaga probably is the Queen of Shade, she just wants to remain nice. :fan:

I know, right? She probably is the wittiest, shadiest b---h ever (worse than Madonna) and no one would even know it. :rofl: Although, everyone who meets her or works with her says differently--even just reporters who only spend a day with her. Most people get caught off guard, but Gaga has managed not to!

I know, right? She probably is the wittiest, shadiest b---h ever (worse than Madonna) and no one would even know it. :rofl: Although, everyone who meets her or works with her says differently--even just reporters who only spend a day with her. Most people get caught off guard, but Gaga has managed not to!

She probably spills a lot of tea backstage. That's probably why she slips on stage, she probably spills a bit on stage too. :fan:

BigDreamer

I remember when "hooker on a church corner" was thought to be a song. :dies:

and we got "government hooker" I think that some of the crazy stuff she says alot shouldnt be written off as just another saying cuz knowing gaga she is gonna give us some fun new titles im sure. :) I expect that there will be a song with the word Gypsy in it if not simply being called "Gypsy" just because of the thousands of times she referenced the word.

I thought this was during this past summer when she was drunk and accidentally put 2013 instead of 2012.

But then again, "ARTPOP". But then again, drunk Gaga. But then again, Gaga.

But then again, Gaga.

THIIIIIS Hikdd.jpg

heavyMetalGAGA

I dont think ARTPOP is coming until next Fall. She's adding more dates to the born this way ball. At this point i think the tour will finish in Late April and the first single of ARTPOP will release in Late May, second single Late July and Album release Late September or Early October 2013.

No.

BROSEIDON

Not here for an almost year long wait from now. I am trusting her to stick with Spring.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived