MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

politics

UK Government official says France’s Macron has “small d**k energy”

Featured Posts

Benji

Today’s papers are full of quotes piling into the French government. Downing Street is on the record in the Telegraph condemning Girardin’s “unacceptable and disproportionate” threats, adding: “Comments such as these are surprising and disappointing, especially from a close neighbour. This is just the latest example of the EU issuing threats as a first resort at any sign of difficulty. They should be using the mechanisms of our new treaty to solve problems; that is exactly what it is there for.” A Whitehall source quips to both the Sun’s Harry Cole and the Mail’s John Stevens: “At least when the Germans invaded in World War 2 they kept the lights on.” A government official tells Playbook that French President Emmanuel Macron has “small d*ck energy.”

Full article: https://www.politico.eu/newsletter/london-playbook/politico-london-playbook-its-election-day-le-strop-is-it-worth-staying-up/

—————-

Not world war three starting over Macron having a small penis :bradley:

• LMAO 28
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benji

• Miss Dolly

• Ivannn

• Living

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today’s papers are full of quotes piling into the French government. Downing Street is on the record in the Telegraph condemning Girardin’s “unacceptable and disproportionate” threats, adding: “Commen

WW3-inch 

I'd rather have Macron with small d*** than Boris Johnson with big

Ricksies

To be honest, they're probably not wrong :ally:

Very unproffesional to call him out on it though. 

Benji
Just now, Ricksies said:

To be honest, they're probably not wrong :ally:

Very unproffesional to call him out on it though. 

That’s it, it’s so petty... but not wrong :reductive:

Ivannn
Posted (edited)

UK has become the worst country in Europe. They are not a partner or a friendly state no more. EU should just ignore them and if BoJo continues to lie just put up sanctions, just like with Russia.

Edited by Ivannn
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Gabi001

I'd rather have Macron with small d*** than Boris Johnson with big

I'm not having fun tonight.
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
Gabi001
1 minute ago, Ivannn said:

UK has become the worst country in Europe. They not a partner or a friendly state no more. EU should just ignore them and if BoJo continues to lie juat put up sanctions, just like with Russia.

I'm glad that they are gone from EU with this kind of behavior. I'm sorry for Scots that they have to live under this kind of government.

• Like 4
Benji
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Please :air: why?

The Jersey government implemented new rules on fishing, all it is is that they wanted fishermen to provide proof they had fished in their waters before and France has gone full blown dictator and threatened to cut off Jersey’s electricity because of it.

Benji
4 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

UK has become the worst country in Europe. They are not a partner or a friendly state no more. EU should just ignore them and if BoJo continues to lie just put up sanctions, just like with Russia.

Poland would like a word :triggered:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 4
Benji
2 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

I'm glad that they are gone from EU with this kind of behavior. I'm sorry for Scots that they have to live under this kind of government.

At least Scotland has the chance to live thanks to our successful vaccine rollout :trollga:

Pennywise

UK is gunning for the new "messy country" position after Trump's departure, I see :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
Gabi001
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Benji said:

At least Scotland has the chance to live thanks to our successful vaccine rollout :trollga:

When EU exported more than 40 millions vaccines (and many of them to UK), but UK exported zero and british Astrazeneca isn't fulfilling contracts with EU. Success of UK is at the expense of the rest (as usual).

Edited by Gabi001
  • Like 3