💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Tamisha Iman is coming for Monet X Change

Gagasfirstnose

Featured Posts

FentyGa

tamisha is being so entitled and rude. if i were monét, i’d draaaaag her into obscurity 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

She has every right to be offended by something - anything - that was said ABOUT HER. You don't get to control that, so calm down a hit :huntyga:

she’s allowed to be offended, but that doesnt give her the right to react unreasonably, the way she did. her language in the video is very inflammatory, and she seems to be questioning monét’s blackness while simultaneously lying and fabricating the narrative that bob & monét work for world of wonder (when, in reality, they aren’t affiliated with WOW in any way).

she’s allowed to feel how she feels, and people are allowed to disagree

Gagasfirstnose
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

she’s allowed to feel how she feels, and people are allowed to disagree

About how she  feels? Why should anyone be able to disagree with your own feelings about **** said about you?

Confused Jean Yoon GIF by Kim's Convenience

Gagasfirstnose
3 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

can someone tldr? :c 

Tamisha was irritated by Bob and Monet critiquing her outfits. She felt they went overboard and it was disrespectful in her view. She feels they are inciting the fans to send not just her, but other Drag Queens **** through bullying messages on social media.

Pharamon
2 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Tamisha was irritated by Bob and Monet critiquing her outfits. She felt they went overboard and it was disrespectful in her view. She feels they are inciting the fans to send not just her, but other Drag Queens **** through bullying messages on social media.

Imagine being an adult and acting this immature lol. Tamisha needs to pipe down, her outfits were always questionable, she's being delusional

Thomas P
9 hours ago, weed said:

I'm so excited about Tamisha's video and I might even become a Patron for the Sibling's video

dont do it just for that. one of the best purchases i’ve ever made, better than netflix.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Bounty

I’m neutral here idk, Tamisha is great and just because she is not that well known doesn’t negate the iconic things she has done during her career, I think the lgbt+ community always forgets about older queens. But she’s also exaggerating a lot lmao maybe she knows she’s getting clout from this? 

Monet is funny and shady but tbh I wouldn’t take her fashion critique very seriously since she isn’t a fashion queen lol, I would take fashion critique from Shea or Violet Chachki first but oh well... it’s also her show and she can say whatever she wants 

Thomas P
4 hours ago, Levine said:

I myself questioned many times Monet comments because her fashion style it's not the tea, not at all, but she never offended or insulted a queen.

and the thing with both of them is that they both roast their own looks CONSTANTLY. like all the ****ing time. On Patreon, Monet was laughing at the fact that Tamisha thought she could “get her” by looking at her season 10 looks, cause she knows they were ass. 

Gagasfirstnose
6 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

and the thing with both of them is that they both roast their own looks CONSTANTLY. like all the ****ing time. On Patreon, Monet was laughing at the fact that Tamisha thought she could “get her” by looking at her season 10 looks, cause she knows they were ass. 

Yeh. This could backfire on Tamisha. However, we don't KNOW what was sent into her DM's which is the real T.

I mean I'm not far off Tamisha's age. I think she said she was 50? I'm early to mid 40's I guess. It's kinda weird when u hit your 40's because you are still young enough to remember and FEEL when you were the **** and your culture, stars, fashions, looks, artists were the mainstream thing. Life passes by so quickly, that it kinda catches up on you unawares.

For example, all the 20 somethings that stan say Billie Ellish or Ariana or Gigi Goode or whoever; the time when they will become NON mainstream happens so damn quick. You can't quite believe it. I remember being stunned when Janet Jackson, Whitney and Madonna were no longer chart forces. I couldn't quite get it.

So I think Tamisha in some ways is stuck in her time period and her bubble. SHe feels that nothings changed and she's still the ****. In many ways she is, but she doesn't comprehend that younger people have no connection to her . It's life.

Thomas P
1 minute ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Yeh. This could backfire on Tamisha. However, we don't KNOW what was sent into her DM's which is the real T.

I mean I'm not far off Tamisha's age. It's kinda weird when u hit your 40's because you are still young enough to remember and FEEL when you were the **** and your culture, stars, fashions, looks, artists were the mainstream thing. Life passes by so quickly, that it kinda catches up on you unawares.

For example, all the 20 somethings that stan say Billie Ellish or Ariana or Gigi Goode or whoever; the time when they will become NON mainstream happens so damn quick. You can't quite believe it. So I think Tamisha in some ways is stuck in her time period and her bubble. SHe feels that nothings changed and she's still the ****. In many ways she is, but she does't comprehend that younger people have no connection to her . it's life.

Bob and Monet understand all of this completely though. They (especially Bob) worship the ground she walks on. 

I honestly think that Tamisha is fed up with WOW messing with her, censoring her, taking content she produced herself and not allowing her to upload it, etc. and I think she mistakenly thought that Bob and Monet are affiliated with WOW (when in reality they’re complete free agents, and actually roast Rupaul a good bit on their show), and she’s taking it out on them a bit more than she really means. 

JusKeepBreathin
11 hours ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

She is going to read Monet down to the ground on Tuesday after being hurt by her and Bob the Drag Queens "critique" of her outfits on RPDR.

Weird about your OP when in the entire video Tamisha never mentions that this is about them critiquing her fashion. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gagasfirstnose
12 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Weird about your OP when in the entire video Tamisha never mentions that this is about them critiquing her fashion. 

She put up 2 or 3   45 minute videos on her insta but I couldn't link to them. So I had to link to what I could find on youtube. She went into a lot more detail than this.

Fantina

I adore Tamisha so much. There is something about seasoned queens I love so much. How they do their own makeup, jewelry, wigs, outfits. It is beyond impressive. If drag race had a budget, Tamisha would win.

Bob and Monet are my favorite queens. What I will say is I hate it when fans make this about themselves. It is one thing to keep up with drama but it is another thing when you actually get involved in it. Drag Race fans need to learn that they aren't being fun or quirky when they throw shade at artists/performers. Bob, Monet, Tamisha are all adults and capable of finishing their own **** without the help of stans yelling at Tamisha to talk to Bob. All of us have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. At first I thought this was all a marketing ploy and that Monet was in on it. I thought they were doing a song or something.

I don't want to add fuel to the fire but I do find it interesting as Bob said that all of a sudden she and Monet are called harsh while critiquing while Trixie and Violet get a pass. :trollga:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Archived