💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Tamisha Iman is coming for Monet X Change

Gagasfirstnose

Featured Posts

Gagasfirstnose

She is going to read Monet down to the ground on Tuesday after being hurt by her and Bob the Drag Queens "critique" of her outfits on RPDR.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

She is just entitled old queen. Saw it thru her since her first frame on DragRace. Chile please. Earn the respect, not demanding it. Besides those were just things Bob and Monét have in their show. It wa sa revieuw, a joke, a read. A person who can't take a joke, a read, or criticism is very dangerous person. Over it.  🙄🙄🙄

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Awakened M

"Are you made Black for TV?" Omg this is a line that makes me want to mind my business. 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Jose P

I was a massive Tamisha fan but this is disappointing. Anyone who watches Sibling Rivalry would know how massively supportive they are of her, constantly. Yes Monet had negative critiques regarding some of her outfits but she was never mean about it, and it was mostly Bob exaggerating what Monet said as a joke lol. I mean, Bob said it best:

Gagasfirstnose
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She is just entitled old queen. Saw it rheu her since her first frame on DragRave. Chile please. Earn the respect, not demanding it. Beides those wer eonlg things Bob and Mknet have in their show. A person who can't take a joke or criticism is veeu dangerous person. Over it.  🙄🙄🙄

Well from her perspective she feels she HAS earned that respect. That's the entire point of her post. Also, you can make your point without defining her as an "old Queen". Please be kind.

Gagasfirstnose
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

I was a massive Tamisha fan but this is disappointing. Anyone who watches Sibling Rivalry would know how massively supportive they are of her, constantly. Yes Monet had negative critiques regarding some of her outfits but she was never mean about it, and it was mostly Bob exaggerating what Monet said as a joke lol. I mean, Bob said it best:

I do get your point especially as we are living in a time where everyone is super offended and wants to have a victim complex. However, we don't KNOW what's been sent to her DM's off of the back of this, which she also commented. It's a balance for sure. However I feel people like Trixie and Violet are much more brutal in their critiques of the looks than Bob and Monet.

Knife

I'm so over this. If she was half the legend she claims to be, she wouldn't come barking every time she perceives that a young queen shades her.

Granted, her health situation did hinder her ability to perform on the show, but the drag she was featuring..? That **** belonged on season one where she would have also been early eliminated.

Thomas P

I subscribe to Bob and Monet’s patreon, and they addressed this in an exclusive video. 

They love Tamisha, but are a little taken aback because, for the most part, they were incredibly nice to her, bought her merch, plugged her merch, etc. Monet had a few negative critiques (and she was much harder on both Tina and Rose who she is actually friends with outside of the show), and Tamisha took it heart. 

They end the video by still encouraging everyone to follow Tamisha and buy her merch, but are just a little upset that she has twisted this into more than what it is. (they also mention problematic rhetoric used by tamisha where she is insinuating that monet is a black queen not respecting and uplifting other black queens, and mention tweets from The Vixen who came at both her and Bob for just this). 

I respect and admire Tamisha as a genuine drag legend who broke boundaries and made things possible for the queens of today, and I recognize my bias seeing as Bob and Monet are my two favourite queens on this planet, but I’m team Monet on this one. At the end of the day, they’re not taking it too seriously and Tamisha says she’s not super hurt by any of it either, so I figure it’ll just blow over in a couple weeks. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Brainiac

Tamisha is entitled to feel however she wants. Like she said, she's been in the game for 30 years and has EARNED her spot and status as an icon and a legend. I personally can't wait to see her UNLOAD on every single person who came for her during the season on Tuesday. If they can dish it out, they sure better be able to take it. The only issue I have is that I would have chosen a different queen to make the example out of besides Monet. Trixie deserves it way more.

hieronymus
7 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Tamisha is entitled to feel however she wants. Like she said, she's been in the game for 30 years and has EARNED her spot and status as an icon and a legend. I personally can't wait to see her UNLOAD on every single person who came for her during the season on Tuesday. If they can dish it out, they sure better be able to take it. The only issue I have is that I would have chosen a different queen to make the example out of besides Monet. Trixie deserves it way more.

What has Trixie said about Tamisha?

Gagasfirstnose
39 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

What has Trixie said about Tamisha?

Not sure she's said anything  about Tamisha specifically but in her pitstop series she really does offload on a lot of people. I mean poor Tina Burner got it in the neck every damn week! lol.

weed

I'm so excited about Tamisha's video and I might even become a Patron for the Sibling's video

JusKeepBreathin

Bob and Monet were critiquing fashion? What universe is this? :billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

hieronymus
46 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Bob and Monet were critiquing fashion? What universe is this? :billie:

I know you're not sitting there acting like Monet doesn't turn looks.

https://instagram.com/monetxchange?igshid=4igdihov76bo

And the fact the Bob is a bit... tastefully challenged doesn't make the looks they negatively critique suddenly better.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Brainiac said:

Tamisha is entitled to feel however she wants. Like she said, she's been in the game for 30 years and has EARNED her spot and status as an icon and a legend. 

"Icon" :billie:

Gurl please, majority of gays never even heard of her until she went on drag race. Earn what spots exactly? Y'all putting too much credits for her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived