Jump to content
news

'Chromatica: The Remix' Discussion


Featured Posts

yourstruly

As long as it's not rehashed typical club beats. 

Chromatica is very theatrical, and the song are beautifully written. That opens the door for a lot of interesting 2.0 productions of the album. Please Bloodpop, craft it with as much care as possible. This could finally be "the journey continues" if it has an actual repeat value :pray:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tinnitus15

    36

  • Stephen

    17

  • WheresMy911Alice

    16

  • sillynate

    15

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Expected Release:   Confirmation of its existence:   - fan art by fattylicious cattilicious, make the mods go ugh -      Discuss!   

yeah who is lady gaga?

Blood: It's coming this month! Gaga: It's fire! *literally a few days pass* Monsters:  

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, yourstruly said:

As long as it's not rehashed typical club beats. 

Chromatica is very theatrical, and the song are beautifully written. That opens the door for a lot of interesting 2.0 productions of the album. Please Bloodpop, craft it with as much care as possible. This could finally be "the journey continues" if it has an actual repeat value :pray:

I assume they'll also include their own "remixes" aka demos that they chose not to go with (like the Free Woman leak)

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
CyanDante
22 minutes ago, CELINE said:

 

Sine From Above (Elton’s removal Remix)

 

 

 

:air:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Staryu17

I just hope the features aren't tacked on and they really explore more with the house/electronic production a tad more. Something like Kelela's remix project for 'Take Me Apart' album would be dope! 

edit: also please have the Boys Noize "ROM" demo included. 

Edited by Staryu17
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
anonnona
52 minutes ago, Frybean said:

What is it real!?

Don’t think anything is set in stone yet but it’s fun to speculate :vegas:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Frybean
1 minute ago, anonnona said:

Don’t think anything is set in stone yet but it’s fun to speculate :vegas:

Kindness-Punk.png

  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Suspiria

After being a Gaga fan for almost 10 years, and especially after last year, I just refuse to believe this is happening. This will be another thing that gets mentioned then disappears without a word.

Given she has Gucci, Bullet train and the C2C sequel (or is that another thing that just won't see the light of day?) I don't see it happening. And then there's ARTPOP part 2... I have to laugh:bradley:

Edited by Suspiria
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

You guys should discuss it on the Chromatica Clowns thread :flop:

I subscribe to unconventional punishments
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Steccazero
1 hour ago, MingersPrayer said:

I would love this to happen & it would give a whole new life to the music in nightlife. When clubs re-open this is what I want to hear. 

And this is why i think it's coming out in the next couple of months. With the vaccination going faster and summer approaching i think they want to give chromatica the life it couldn't have when it first came out. 

pls get into this ***uettery
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
anonnona
1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

I just hope the features aren't tacked on and they really explore more with the house/electronic production a tad more. Something like Kelela's remix project for 'Take Me Apart' album would be dope! 

edit: also please have the Boys Noize "ROM" demo included. 

!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Dolly

I highly doubt this is coming. It’s not physical proof of a confirmation. Same with C3C, it’s never been mentioned. Just some “article” 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...