💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica: The Remix' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

yourstruly

As long as it's not rehashed typical club beats. 

Chromatica is very theatrical, and the song are beautifully written. That opens the door for a lot of interesting 2.0 productions of the album. Please Bloodpop, craft it with as much care as possible. This could finally be "the journey continues" if it has an actual repeat value :pray:

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
2 minutes ago, yourstruly said:

As long as it's not rehashed typical club beats. 

Chromatica is very theatrical, and the song are beautifully written. That opens the door for a lot of interesting 2.0 productions of the album. Please Bloodpop, craft it with as much care as possible. This could finally be "the journey continues" if it has an actual repeat value :pray:

I assume they'll also include their own "remixes" aka demos that they chose not to go with (like the Free Woman leak)

Purr more, hiss less.

CyanDante
22 minutes ago, CELINE said:

Sine From Above (Elton’s removal Remix)

:air:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Starmie25

I just hope the features aren't tacked on and they really explore more with the house/electronic production a tad more. Something like Kelela's remix project for 'Take Me Apart' album would be dope! 

edit: also please have the Boys Noize "ROM" demo included. 

anonnona
52 minutes ago, Frybean said:

What is it real!?

Don’t think anything is set in stone yet but it’s fun to speculate :vegas:

Chesescake
1 minute ago, anonnona said:

Don’t think anything is set in stone yet but it’s fun to speculate :vegas:

Kindness-Punk.png

Suspiria

After being a Gaga fan for almost 10 years, and especially after last year, I just refuse to believe this is happening. This will be another thing that gets mentioned then disappears without a word.

Given she has Gucci, Bullet train and the C2C sequel (or is that another thing that just won't see the light of day?) I don't see it happening. And then there's ARTPOP part 2... I have to laugh:bradley:

Sneaky Oliver

You guys should discuss it on the Chromatica Clowns thread :flop:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

danbekim

I just wish that bloodpop would update us

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Steccazero
1 hour ago, MingersPrayer said:

I would love this to happen & it would give a whole new life to the music in nightlife. When clubs re-open this is what I want to hear. 

And this is why i think it's coming out in the next couple of months. With the vaccination going faster and summer approaching i think they want to give chromatica the life it couldn't have when it first came out. 

pls get into this ***uettery

anonnona
1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

I just hope the features aren't tacked on and they really explore more with the house/electronic production a tad more. Something like Kelela's remix project for 'Take Me Apart' album would be dope! 

edit: also please have the Boys Noize "ROM" demo included. 

!! 

Better Day

I highly doubt this is coming. It’s not physical proof of a confirmation. Same with C3C, it’s never been mentioned. Just some “article” 

Together You And I!

• Jase unpinned this topic
  • Jase unfeatured this topic

Archived