Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Burqa (Remastered)

Jay.P

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

WOW! That's so good, this demo is so much better than the final version. But I get why Gaga chose to remove the word burqa from the song...

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

jimmytimestep

I really love the final Aura as it is, including the lyric adjustments. But the only thing I wish she kept from the demo is the elongated vocal on “the size of him’s more than enough”

I have a feeling she had to REALLY fight to get this song included on the album hence why she leaked it

also amazing job on this edit OP! :hug:

Leoj305

Love the growls and the pop rock style of her vocals it’s more raw, and the contrast between the verses and chorus is super ARTPOP. I know they wanted her to sound more contemp, but the demos for this album were sooooooo experimental in comparison. Manicure was a dubstep pop song, ARTPOP had the heavy hee hees, sexxx dreams sounded like a kingdom hearts song. 

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

I really love the final Aura as it is, including the lyric adjustments. But the only thing I wish she kept from the demo is the elongated vocal on “the size of him’s more than enough”

I have a feeling she had to REALLY fight to get this song included on the album hence why she leaked it

also amazing job on this edit OP! :hug:

Completely agree. The only thing I miss about any of the demos is the aggressive vocal style on the first verse. Other than that, imo, every other part of the final version is superior (how could we scrap "do you wanna touch me cosmic lover"?!)

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Leoj305 said:

Love the growls and the pop rock style of her vocals it’s more raw, and the contrast between the verses and chorus is super ARTPOP. I know they wanted her to sound more contemp, but the demos for this album were sooooooo experimental in comparison. Manicure was a dubstep pop song, ARTPOP had the heavy hee hees, sexxx dreams sounded like a kingdom hearts song. 

Interestingly enough, tho, it sounds like the vocal we got on the first verse on the album is the original vocal, based on the vid Tara posted. So it seems like she re-recorded the aggressive vocal once she changed the lyric to Aura around the time she leaked it and then the label probably asked her to change the vocal back before the official release. 

pop a 911
7 hours ago, Decodekid said:

Niceee, also where is that footage from? artRave?

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Jay.P
7 hours ago, Decodekid said:

Niceee, also where is that footage from? artRave?

Yep! artRAVE backdrops 

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived