Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

Someone traded me Treekco with Unburden,  Mudkip with Damp, Carvanah with Speed Boost  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:Thank you Black Arceus.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Redstreak

Just made it to Mauville. My team:

Grovyle - 30

Metang - 24

Mightyena - 21

Kirlia - 20

Breloom - 23

Elektrike - 17

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Redstreak

I just love how this feels like one expansive world now. Just in Mauville alone there's been mention of imports and relations between Hoenn and Kalos (the monument in the inner courtyard, and the cloches from the food court), Unova (a traveler in the inner courtyard mentioned he's from Castelia City), and Sinnoh (the Gorgeous Royal Ribbon was hand crafted by someone in that region.)

Redstreak

A parent just mentioned they're from Sinnoh while there son lives in Kanto

bionic

My Masquerain beats so much ass  :wub: ! For some reason I keep wanting to start the game all over because I'm never happy with the pokemon on my team... At first I wanted an all mineral pokemon team, but got tired after the first gym and now I have cute pokemon, but I want to go back :smh: .

Me too! I keep thinking "I want to change up my team" but I've largely had the same Pokemon since the first gym

buy bionic

ChicaSkas

I have...

Combusken

Grovyle

Marshtomp

Mightyena

Kirlia

Vigoroth :wub: I trained another Slakoth up because i noticed when my Shiny Queen Slakoth evolved to a hyper Vigoroth, she lost her beautiful pink color and became basic white like her non-shiny relatives.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

bionic

I wonder when the next game announcement will come... :gum: Does anybody have an idea of the timescales?

buy bionic

I wonder when the next game announcement will come... :gum: Does anybody have an idea of the timescales?

Well, within 6 months?

Although that's a really wide timeframe :toofunny:

Looking at how well the Pokemon games sell, I'm sure they will want to bring out a pokemon game next year too to get their money shot.

I just hope that if it's the X/Y third edition or sequel, they will improve it majorly

XY are great but I played them so much that I'm not sure I would buy a third version at this point

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived