💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Thanks for the suggestions everyone :hug:

I added a Jolteon last night, so I'll play around and experiment with some of the other Pokemon you suggested. 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

10273790_323929197764278_340087524837456

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

for conversation's sake, here are more speculations. (looks like i'm the only one talking about these tbh :rip:)

regarding the land routes of Hoenn, they should make major changes. like how special each routes of Kalos is.

and i know Hoenn can be even better. Rainforests ? ashy paths? desert? volcano?

Route 101 is the weakest of all first routes in the entire series.

they should make it a little more longer and give it some garden-ish vibes.. and no ledges.

let's say there's a straight path Littleroot to Oldale. pretty much like Unova and Kalos' first routes combined.

Route 111 should be all desert. i think they'll implement the same gimmick of the infamous Lumiose Badlands (Route 13).

hopefully, they won't include those digging pokemon that chase the player. :deadbanana:

Route 113 will be amazing tbh. nuff said.

Route 119 will be really long. there should be a mist on the weather institute area since it's in a high altitude.

considering that the player is brought to a high alititude by Route 119, he/she will be going down

in Route 120 in a slope-surfaced rain forest similar to Route 14 from Kalos.

Route 121 should be a park-like route since the Safari is located there.

oh and if anyone who's still puzzled about why the trailer stated "a dramatically new world",

it doesn't mean it's not Hoenn. maybe they meant it's nothing like the Hoenn we remember

and improved it to Kalos' level and may even be a lot more than what i speculated above.

besides, they did confirm they are full remakes of R/S, so it's still the Hoenn region.

well there's my expectations on Hoenn's land routes.

as for the game titles, i don't think Team Magma and Team Aqua's symbols are

the only reasons why they decided to use it on the remakes. if you use TM 28 and dig

a little deeper (lol), it gets a lot crazy. since Alpha means the beginning, while

Omega means the end, the story might be darker and comes in an apocalyptic war feature

considering that Groudon and Kyogre are known to engage in titanic clashes.

what do y'all think ?

10273790_323929197764278_340087524837456

groudon should get his ass back home :lmao:

Haroon

PopEmergency /  Kevin / 1220 8219 8013 / X

and yes it is really good (after just 2 hours play time) - well 45 minutes actual gameplay and 65 minutes wondertrading  :emma:

Glad you're enjoying it :party:

I've added you :yes: Mine's 2466-1437-3789 :)

T3ARS

Recently caught a shiny frogadier from friend safari with Protean and shiny togepi. also my friend safari is fighting.

[edit] I also wanted to share this with you guys. this tumblr account has some amazing work

http://alternative-pokemon-art.tumblr.com/

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

T3ARS

Y'ALL SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS TBH :giveup:

https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_n5gbuxJYiK1qls4jro1.mp3#_=_

it's an orchestra version of Hoenn's Route 110.

imagine playing RS with XY's graphics while listening to this. :nooo:

That's amazing the hype is real :giveup:
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

calmar

I haven't been in this topic for so long because my 3DS just stopped working out of the blue and I haven't been able to play it for months. :sweat: I'm hoping I can either fix it or buy another one in time for ORAS.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Haroon

for conversation's sake, here are more speculations. (looks like i'm the only one talking about these tbh :rip:)

It's not that I don't want to speak about them, I just totally don't remember RSE in enough detail (or at all) to comment :noparty: I don't remember the town names or the routes or anything really, just the Pokemon and my feelings of amazement :giveup:

Can't wait for that game, loved Pokemon X and Y, this one will be awesome too, hope they will include some new things, not just a 3D remake

I hope so too, but I'm sure they'll throw something exciting in for good measure. We've almost definitely got new Mega Evolutions on the horizon :party:

I haven't been in this topic for so long because my 3DS just stopped working out of the blue and I haven't been able to play it for months.  I'm hoping I can either fix it or buy another one in time for ORAS.

They may be releasing limited edition ones (they tend to for big games) around release time, or at least I hope so :excited2:

Haroon

YAAAY so the Pokemon spin-off from the Art Academy game series is going to be released outside Japan as well! I was super worried that it'd be exclusive to Japan, so I'm ecstatic that it's being released worldwide :excited:

I haven't played the main series, but I'll definitely be buying this spin-off, just look at this amazing trailer :excited2:

Release Dates:

July 4th for Europe

July 5th for Australasia

"Fall" for North America

bionic

nty gimme the Hoenn remakes now not in november ok bye

buy bionic

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived