Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Guys! It's coming :cryga:7066Wa3.jpg

Omg, it's all so beautiful. I don't know what to do with myself anymore! I start thinking about the game and I start freaking out!  :cry:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Not looking at any of the pics but i am SOOOO excited there will be a 9am release on Saturday the 12th :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Packing my bags and moving to the US now :rip:

So, looking through some catalogues, I came across copies of XY almost $20 cheaper than what I ordered. I ordered a copy from EB Games in Australia, for almost $70 (which is usually the price of most Nintendo DS games here), and I find that Target is offering the game for $49, and JB Hi-Fi is offering it for $54. :rofl:

I'm going to take the catalogues into the store I ordered from on Saturday when I go to pick it up and see if they'll match the price. I don't really want to almost $20 more. :rip:

Babe, the prices in the US is relative to what they earn. Next time order your games at ozgameshop.com its such a great website. I bought X for 52 buckaroonies. 

I think people tend to forget Hoenn designs.

Hoenn is the best gen.

Not looking at any of the pics but i am SOOOO excited there will be a 9am release on Saturday the 12th :party:

Getting mine delivered on the 12th cos I'm lazy haha... :classy:

ChicaSkas

Getting mine delivered on the 12th cos I'm lazy haha... :classy:

i have work that day... but i might pop in early to pick up my gamies :party:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Guys! Some of your GameStops must be doing what mine close by house is doing! They are are having an early release, as in 10 pm October 11th, 2013!! I reserved my copy at Target months ago for a dollar, but I'm going later to reserve at GameStop just so I can get it early!! OMG! :P

Nevermind...

I got too excited. So the event starts at 10pm, but they don't start selling it until midnight...haha, I thought it was weird they would release the game a day before the release.

J e s s e

70? :omg:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Redstreak

I can't believe how close we are. :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

New! All previous gen pokemon that were converted to Fairy Type / Half-Fairy Type! (Via leakers)

1381321708516.png

My Lilligant made it!  :omgexcited::woot::omgexcited:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived