Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

Can you not take off the rollerblades ...? :awkney:

Walk with the d-pad

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Scarlet Witch

Are we posting our friend codes over here? The more friends we have the more areas we can unlock on Friend Safari.

As much as I love the new Exp. Share from a convenience standpoint, it almost doesn't feel right. Leveling up used to take time and effort, now it's just something that happens without really doing anything.

Mixed feelings. I know I can turn it off but still.

calmar

Is there a rematch feature? I hate it when games forget to include the VS Seeker :emo:

You get the VS Seeker somewhere in the region after beating the Champion, I just can't remember where exactly right now.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

inuborg

Is there a rematch feature? I hate it when games forget to include the VS Seeker :emo:

ikr it makes leveing up a pain in the ass post game

As much as I love the new Exp. Share from a convenience standpoint, it almost doesn't feel right. Leveling up used to take time and effort, now it's just something that happens without really doing anything.

Mixed feelings. I know I can turn it off but still.

Like seriously, of my team is approaching 60 and I just beat the 7th badge. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

ryhanna

You get the VS Seeker somewhere in the region after beating the Champion, I just can't remember where exactly right now.

Yes!

I agree on EXP share. It makes levelling up your current party a breeze, but almost too much of a breeze. Levelling up weaker Pokemon is a pain though. 

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived