Watch THE Speech

society

NYTimes exposes adult film site (another well-known one)

Featured Posts

Werk

Just after she turned 14, a man enticed her to engage in sexual play over Skype. He secretly recorded her. A clip, along with her full name, ended up on XV*deos, the world’s most-visited *****graphy site. Google searches helped direct people to this illegal footage of child sexual abuse.

In a video above this column, she recounts how she begged XVideos to remove the clip. Instead, she says, the website hosted two more copies, so hundreds of thousands of people could leer at this most mortifying moment of her life, preserved forever as if in amber.

That happens all over the world: Women and girls, and men and boys, are sexually assaulted or secretly filmed, and then video is posted on a major website like XV*deos that draws traffic through search engines. While the initial video assault may be brief, the attack on dignity becomes interminable.

“The shame I felt was overwhelming,” the Canadian student says

Opinion | Why Do We Let Corporations Profit From Rape Videos? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

• Shook 1
  • Sad 10
Jill

Every p*rn site should follow P*rnHub's ways and delete any non-verified video BEFORE any internal investigation (which should also happen and bring on change). This is long overdue and I don't care if your precious playlists are deleted off the face of the Earth, this cannot happen anymore.

Edited by Jill
This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
  • Like 16
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3
Anderson123
3 minutes ago, Jill said:

Every p*rn site should follow P*rnHub's ways and delete any non-verified video BEFORE any internal investigation (which should also happen and bring on change). This is long overdue and I don't care if your precious playlists are deleted off the face of the Earth, this cannot happen anymore.

P*rnhub didn't give a damn about these things. People reported child pr0n so many times. It wasn't until credit card companies decided NOT to support their site in order for P*rnhub to delete all non verified content because well, now that hurt their pockets.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 7
  • Werk changed the title to NYTimes exposes adult film site (another well-known one)
Jill
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

P*rnhub didn't give a damn about these things. People reported child pr0n so many times. It wasn't until credit card companies decided NOT to support their site in order for P*rnhub to delete all non verified content because well, now that hurt their pockets.

Did I say that was right or what? No, I said these sites should delete all non-verified content NOW before asking more questions. I didn't excuse the reason PrnHub did what it did, I spoke in favor of the decision itself.

• Like 2
Luna Lovegood

I feel like only fans is the only site that is safe from these disgusting content cause all of them comes with consent and no underage users allowed to post content there correct me if I’m wrong 

luna’s advocate
  • Like 2
Jill
1 minute ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I feel like only fans is the only site that is safe from these disgusting content cause all of them comes with consent and no underage users allowed to post content there correct me if I’m wrong 

There are some nice websites that sell videos that are professionally produced and also highlight the POC and queer communities. Read this for more info: https://www.bustle.com/p/the-best-sites-for-lgbtq-friendly-****-7428306 (replace *** with p0rn)

Edited by Jill
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, Jill said:

No, I said these sites should delete all non-verified content NOW before asking more questions

I disagree completely. So many great amateur kink material was purged from the internet forever because of **** Hub's idiotic rash decisions. I'm so sick of the anti-**** sentiment that is growing in America. Instead of banishing all non-verified content, which frankly is better than verified crap put out by the studios, these websites need to do a better job at vetting. But sadly the sex industry is under attack and soon everything that's not two white men engaging in boring sex will be barred forever.

Rain on Me
  • Like 2
Jill
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

I disagree completely. So many great amateur kink material was purged from the internet forever because of **** Hub's idiotic rash decisions. I'm so sick of the anti-**** sentiment that is growing in America. Instead of banishing all non-verified content, which frankly is better than verified crap put out by the studios, these websites need to do a better job at vetting. But sadly the sex industry is under attack and soon everything that's not two white men engaging in boring sex will be barred forever.

You do know you can verify an amateur video don't you? Purge them all and wait for people to start uploading new videos under stronger control. People's lives are being ruined here and their trauma is growing bigger. We can't let this go on.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
HuffsAhoy
25 minutes ago, Jill said:

You do know you can verify an amateur video don't you? Purge them all and wait for people to start uploading new videos under stronger control. People's lives are being ruined here and their trauma is growing bigger. We can't let this go on.

You sound like a pearl clutching Republican getting worked up over a non-issue. The number of cases of this happening is so low and miniscule, it's not worth ruining so many great sex video producers. 

Edited by HuffsAhoy
Censored words, I guess?
Rain on Me
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Runway

My biggest fear is that someone films me while sucking ****, because.... chile.... But everyone knows im a phag already so i just take the risk :poot:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
Werk
4 minutes ago, Runway said:

My biggest fear is that someone films me while sucking ****, because.... chile.... But everyone knows im a phag already so i just take the risk :poot:

Spoiler

I hope this isn't insensitive to post this here (please let me know if it is) but if you're worried play Disney music in the background

Tip-When-making-a-sex-tape-play-Disney-music-in-th?size=800

• YAAAS 1
HuffsAhoy
11 minutes ago, Runway said:

Tbh same, there is always a risk. And I'm quite good at it too :gayhat:

Rain on Me
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
Runway
7 minutes ago, Werk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I hope this isn't insensitive to post this here (please let me know if it is) but if you're worried play Disney music in the background

Tip-When-making-a-sex-tape-play-Disney-music-in-th?size=800

But couldn’t they just mute the video or use a different song :poot: idk i just try to not expose my face too much :billie:

Werk
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Runway said:

But couldn’t they just mute the video or use a different song :poot: idk i just try to not expose my face too much :billie:

Spoiler

I was thinking the same! I guess the alternative would be to wear something on yourself related to Disney like a Disney shirt, etc. The leaker could blur it out but like for example if you're wearing glasses that has a Disney logo on it then blurring that out would probably defeat the purpose of leaking the tape I think meaning it worked in the end :huh: Basically wear as much Disney stuff as possible so that if the leaker decides to blur it out then they'd pretty much be blurring 98% of you out anyways and you win to an extent! :air: Maybe wear different eye color contacts

Edited by Werk
Luna Lovegood
22 minutes ago, Runway said:

wear Elsa gown while taping 

luna’s advocate