celeb

Taylor gets biggest debut of the year on Spotify

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharGaga

I've been streaming non stop since yesterday. I hadn't heard any song except for Love Story and You Belong With Me. Its so effing good! The vocals, the production, the lyrics and the melodies omg:golfclap::enigma:

Jill

We love to see the power of a talented artist and a kind fanbase.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

littlepotter
59 minutes ago, Ariana Grindr said:

Cause it’s true and many of you need to hear it over and over cause y’all just keep up the clownery.

Yawn.

chaeri pls

JusKeepBreathin

To think she has I don't know how many more albums to release. A decade old album remix beats Justin's brand new album. :billie:

Does she keep getting RIAA certified or are these going to be new certifications?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

robbiemalik

Imagine when she re release Red hoping for 10 min All Too Well:giveup: along with 1989, the plays she can do with unreleased songs and collab are endless

Starmie25
8 hours ago, littlepotter said:

why do i have to hear this stale take every day on this cult site

Because it's sadly true. 

The way Gaga stans bullied her during ARTPOP, mocked her late aunt, dragged her producers online, pick apart her visuals/styles etc etc. No wonder she keeps her distance these days. 

Suspiria
8 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Because it's sadly true. 

The way Gaga stans bullied her during ARTPOP, mocked her late aunt, dragged her producers online, pick apart her visuals/styles etc etc. No wonder she keeps her distance these days. 

What monsters bullied her during ARTPOP?:huh: Pretty sure fans were at their most defensive during that era, and her connection with them was just as strong as before anyway.

I think it's pretty obvious stans turned on Gaga because she stopped communicating with them/doing as much, not the other way around (I'm not saying it's right that they did, but let's not act like Gaga's silence is because she's upset by fans, it's clearly not).

Agunimon

This thread is about Taylor Swift's debut numbers. Why does like every thread have to turn into an argument about how fans treat Gaga?? 

Helxig

Now everyone needs to go through their playlists and saved albums and delete the original versions and replace them with the new ones! Take back those streams from Scooter Braun and co

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LilyLark
10 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I feel like Taylor has a connection with her fans that Gaga and her fans used to have? It's not just her fans either, Taylor has always appealed to the GP. 

Yeah, it's not just the fans...it's the GP/media....which is impressive since the entertainment media really turned on her circa 2015-2017.

Archived