Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new music

Met Him Last Night Demi Lovato ft. Ariana Grande

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

chromatic puzea

the fourth single from demi's seventh studio album, dancing with the devil. . . the art of starting over, is out now!

🏳️‍🌈 arriba españa 🇪🇸

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this, ha. Not mad about it. Ari sounds great, kind of outshined her.

ProfessionalClown

I’m really not feeling this album so far :/ 

kinda feels like everyone who has been featured has outshined her on her own songs :fatcat:

HIM820

Ariana kinda proving she has one of the mainish pop formulas right now. An Ariana song without a doubt, and Demi sounds good on it ! 

andy232000

I dont know why I was expecting some sort of power ballad ala Fall in Line...this was not it. I think the production really screwed them both over cause I think the chorus is actually catchy but it just doesnt hit AT ALL. I Also kinda confused her voices at times? Like I know they sound NOTHING like each other but they didnt really match well 

HookerOnAChurch

I'm quite addicted to this song. Not the best on the album but i could see it being plus then a moderate hit. 

36 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Its not bad song. But I really have problem with taking Demi seriously

Why? 

Karen Smith
3 minutes ago, Karl said:

Why? 

You know, so many times she started over. Each time she says she has changed and then it turns out to be unbelievable. Show business is not good for her. It was hard to get out of such addictions as she had (and still is). I'm sorry, but I can see and feel that what she does and says is not sincere. Perhaps it is not up to her, who knows.

Archived