💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Contradiction of 'Music Not the Bling'

Jill

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

Always keep in mind that she is under a label. Her job is to make money for them. I get why not abiding by the sentiment of “music not the bling” can be upsetting, but life changes people. She wrote that lyric before the backlash of ARTPOP, development of PTSD and fibromyalgia, and deep depression/mental breakdown. She’s no dummy- she knows the fragility of fame and she’s seen how her contemporaries have struggled in recent years. So she’s going to do what she needs to do to stay employed, relevant, and sane. Moreover, she’s said it herself- when the industry told her to be sexy, she put a spin to it to make it still true to her. Even if she has embraced capitalism, that doesn’t mean she isn’t putting her own originality into it. 

8 years ago I was 21 and I would be damned if someone held me accountable to things I said then. I’m sure Gaga would feel the same about her 27 year old self. It’s an unfair standard to hold someone to.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shealreadydone
1 minute ago, GaGamer said:

The audacity LMAO . You are basically claiming that she's scamming people using BTW foundation? :smh:

The very same foundation that helped so many people to overcome abuse and discrimination? 

who's saying that she's scamming ANYBODY? you're really dense, aren't you? who's saying that she hasn't helped anybody?

I'm just saying don't be delusional, most famous/millionaire people do create foundations because it helps when you pay taxes and declare your worth, it's not a scam, its has a name i dont remember, its literally a thing and its not "bad", its a relationship that works both ways, it helps you not losing a lot of money in taxes and you give something to the people - in exchange. 

monstrosity

Exactly. The only way for her to stick to that line would be to disappear and just release an album every 2/3 years without any promo whatsoever with no videos, itw, looks, social media or performances

just imagine how the ones that attack her because of that line would react 

Admin
15 minutes ago, shealreadydone said:

people take that phrase literally because she's referred to it at its literal sense, exactly as when she said she hated selling perfumes

No she didn't, and no, she didn't literally mean that she hated selling perfumes.

16 minutes ago, shealreadydone said:

You can keep your "stupid nonsense" and other adjectives to refer to any opinion that doesn't align with yours

Harassing an artist online isn't an opinion. It is stupid nonsense.

FFXIV WhiteMage

And to be fair, there's nothing wrong to react negatively nor to dislike her actions. What triggers most of us here is how  some people started twisting her personality and character. Calling her a FRAUD, SCAMMER, and all those BS. 

shealreadydone

I havent called her a scammer, READ AGAIN, you want to post an analysis and call everyone else a little manager and you cant even comprehend a short reply, jeez

Admin
12 minutes ago, shealreadydone said:

please, let's not act as if the foundation wasnt in the first place a help to her own taxes and future plans regarding money

Banned.

That is a 5th account of the user @afentis, by the way.

Mother of Puppies

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

franminervini
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Banned.

BYE LIAR

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

SerbianChromatican
1 minute ago, shealreadydone said:

I havent called her a scammer, READ AGAIN, you want to post an analysis and call everyone else a little manager and you cant even comprehend a short reply, jeez

Wow, you're so toxic. :wtfga:

Free your mind, listen to some ARTPOP. Be kind, listen to some Chromatica. :kara:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Admin said:

That is a 5th account of the user @afentis

not this :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

SerbianChromatican
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Banned.

OMG not again :ladyhaha:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Mother of Puppies

a f e n t i s  must really be very obsessed with Gaga and her bling. :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

FFXIV WhiteMage
6 minutes ago, shealreadydone said:

Gurl you mentioned internet before right? Now google IMPLIED. 

its my 6th account because i like her and i was an user since before the trolling? its not my fault that you cant have fun and you're still mad because you ate up my trolling and believed it all - and again, someone contradicts the universal truth of gaga being a god and a pure deity in this pathetic *ss cult site of a grown woman an opinion and you jump to check my ip to ban and silence me because you know gaga doesn't give a f+ck about you all but your money, you cannot accept reality, and you pay your frustration with me - god those 2 weeks making fun of you all were so worth it i could read it all - all over again, and laugh as hard as i did back then

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived