Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RHWOSLC Jen Shah arrested on federal fraud charges

samuelx

Featured Posts

samuelx

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/30/entertainment/jen-shah-real-housewives-of-salt-lake-city-wire-fraud-charges-trnd/index.html

"Reality TV star Jen Shah of "The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City" was arrested and charged in connection with a telemarketing scheme that defrauded hundreds of people, many of whom are over the age of 55, according to a superseding indictment that was unsealed this week.

Her assistant Stuart Smith was also arrested and charged Tuesday.

Both Shah, 47, and Smith, 43, will be appear before US Judge Dustin Pead in Salt Lake City federal court Tuesday, according to a a news release from the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.

They have been charged with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering, the release said.

It was not clear if Shah or Smith have obtained attorneys as of Tuesday afternoon. CNN was also unable to identify representatives for either Shah or Smith.

Bravo has declined to comment.

The charges stem from a nine-year scheme in which prosecutors say Shah and Smith "sold alleged services purporting to make the management of victims' businesses more efficient or profitable." These services included tax preparation and website design services, though many of their elderly victims did not own a computer, the release said."

chromatic puzea

how are you gonna be a reality tv star and then scam people for money:air:

y'all will do anything but a job

¡ooh! ¡aay! baila tan nice tiene una vibe de k-pop star

chromatic puzea

why did i come into this thread trying to think of what gaga song RHWOSLC was:messga:

¡ooh! ¡aay! baila tan nice tiene una vibe de k-pop star

BUtterfield 8
23 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

What is that acronym? :messga:

Real housewives of salty lake city 

BUtterfield 8
50 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

I am so happy they were filming today!!!

They filmed her getting arrested ?

ToxicHot

I liked her a lot on the show (which I personally love), but omg yeah this is sad. I mean, not saying I feel remorse for her doing federal crimes or anything. 

Anyway.... excited to see how this plays out on the next season. :huntyga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

HIM820
31 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

They filmed her getting arrested ?

Well... the rumor is that the cast was leaving for their 1st trip of the season to Vail, CO. I don’t know all the logistics, but apparently Jen randomly said she had to leave immediately because of a family emergency. She left the bus, and not too long after the federal agents stopped the van and questioned the producers and other 3 cast members present. This was after they tried to find her at her own home. The feds I guess then found whoever picked her up and arrested her on the road. Cameras were definitely rolling when they were all together and she abruptly left!!! 

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, HIM820 said:

Well... the rumor is that the cast was leaving for their 1st trip of the season to Vail, CO. I don’t know all the logistics, but apparently Jen randomly said she had to leave immediately because of a family emergency. She left the bus, and not too long after the federal agents stopped the van and questioned the producers and other 3 cast members present. This was after they tried to find her at her own home. The feds I guess then found whoever picked her up and arrested her on the road. Cameras were definitely rolling when they were all together and she abruptly left!!! 

Tha dramaaaaaaa

GucciGa

I never knew there was a housewives of SLC or Potomac until last year! 

😇

AphroditeLaydee
2 hours ago, HIM820 said:

im sure the producers of the series are LIVING for this rn... i love it

Smithy

RHWOSLC is so triggering who puts the W in there :selena:

hope most of it was caught on film, S2 gonna be wild

Lona Delery

well 1st of all they were filming when feds were looking for ha, but she got tipped off and left before they arrived :billie: and b2nd bavo was filming her when she elft the court house

this season is gonna be so iconic oh wow

seaosn 1 was already so good and i cant wait for this

who wouldve thought Jen would be the first one to be arrested & not Mary Cosby :messga:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived