đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

James Charles accused of messaging another minor for the 4th time

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823

But why do he message people from his official account tho... with his face and all of that, just ready to be exposed

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

The fact people don’t see that these boys are clearly doing it for attention and they clearly lied about their age is beyond me. I don’t care about James but this rethoric is just dangerous. I have yet to see proof of James knowingly doing ANYTHING with those underaged boys or even persuading them to do something because “he’s famous.” Every single time he found out about their age he blocked them which clearly shows he doesn’t want to be involved with those kids after which they suddenly got angry and sad and “exposed” him. Cmon people! If anything James is the real victim here because people **** with his trust. 

js4754394o9823
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

The fact people don’t see that these boys are clearly doing it for attention and they clearly lied about their age is beyond me. I don’t care about James but this rethoric is just dangerous. I have yet to see proof of James knowingly doing ANYTHING with those underaged boys. 

I mean 

Are they doing it for attention? Maybe

But does that excuse anything? Not really

As an adult, it would be nice to ask for a proof of someone's age before talking to them

Especially after being in drama about messaging minors lol

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Big Reputation

I hate cancel culture but James Charles would be an exception. He’s dangerous 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Regina George
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

I mean 

Are they doing it for attention? Maybe

But does it excuse anything? Not really

As an adult, it would be nice to ask for a proof of someone's age before talking to them

Especially after being in drama about talking to minors lol

I’m pretty sure this happened before and that now he’ll definitely look into it before chatting with them and if not then he’s just stupid.

HEARTSTOP
5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I’m pretty sure this happened before and that now he’ll definitely look into it before chatting with them and if not then he’s just stupid.

That's what he said the 3 times before this one...

IDGAF

Jill
53 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Basically at this point to have 15 minutes of fame all you need to do is be 15-17 years old and exchange DMs with James Charles.

Uhm, why are you assuming they shared this because they wanted fame? This kind of attitude and prejudgment is what keeps people away from revealing their traumas and abusers.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Aphasic
29 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

I agree. His time of playing the "he lied about his age" card is up.

1 minute ago, Jill said:

Uhm, why are you assuming they shared this because they wanted fame? This kind of attitude and prejudgment is what keeps people away from revealing their traumas and abusers.

I was sexually abused by a family friend who was in 60s throughout ages 7 to 9 years old and eventually sexually molested at 21 by a big celebrity.  You don´t need to tell me what keeps or does not keep people from revealing their traumas. 

MonsterofFame

So let me get this straight... (no pun intended)

It's not acceptable to talk to minors anymore? Unlike the other accusations involving snapping inappropriate photos, there's none of that here. James got mad and blocked the guy when he found out his age. The screenshots show James ignoring this guy.

The mob trying to cancel James Charles is getting out of control. Do we need him to commit suicide before they all realize they're harassing and bullying James?

Jill
3 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

I was sexually abused by a family friend who was in 60s throughout ages 7 to 9 years old and eventually sexually molested at 21 by a big celebrity.  You don´t need to tell me what keeps or does not keep people from revealing their traumas. 

Ok, c'mon, this is quite unfair what you did there. I'm sorry that happened to you but in no moment did you mention this and for some reason you expect us to find it by ourselves somehow, and have it present when writing a comment about trauma and abusers, which are situations that are vastly different from person to person. Everyone has their own, unique reasons not to speak about traumas, so sorry that happened to you, I really am very sorry. But stop.

President Biden

first of all, why does he respond to fans DMs........ 

I got drunk

Aphasic
1 minute ago, Jill said:

Ok, c'mon, this is quite unfair what you did there. I'm sorry that happened to you but in no moment did you mention this and for some reason you expect us to find it by ourselves somehow, and have it present when writing a comment about trauma and abusers, which are situations that are vastly different from person to person. Everyone has their own, unique reasons not to speak about traumas so sorry that happened to soy, I really am sorry. But stop.

Unfair is what you did to me before reading the whole thing. I am don´t know what happend with James Charles and this boy and neither do you or anybody. We only see the tip of the iceberg. These young boys have access to information that I did not have when I was abused and then molested. It´s fair to assume that they know that if something illegal is being done to them and they hold proof they can contact the police. Choosing to share it on an app to expose him does not help them and I am sure (generalizing how the new generations have access to information my generation did not have) they know they can take legal actions against him rather than post proof on TikTok rather present it to the authorities. 

Jill
1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

Unfair is what you did to me before reading the whole thing. I am don´t know what happend with James Charles and this boy and neither do you or anybody. We only see the tip of the iceberg. These young boys have access to information that I did not have when I was abused and then molested. It´s fair to assume that they know that if something illegal is being done to them and they hold proof they can contact the police. Choosing to share it on an app to expose him does not help them and I am sure (generalizing how the new generations have access to information my generation did not have) they know they can take legal actions against him rather than post proof on TikTok rather present it to the authorities. 

We don't know, and because of that we shouldn't assume they did it because of fame as you wrote.

Aphasic
16 minutes ago, Jill said:

We don't know, and because of that we shouldn't assume they did it because of fame as you wrote.

1st the boy is well aware the he is a minor and James Charles is not

2nd the boy kept conversating with him knowing the two factors posted above

3rd James Charles blocks him and the boy knowing that he is a minor posts proof of these conversations on an app rather than the authorities. 

By the way I am lawyer (though I don´t practice it). All of the things posted above would be considered in a legal case against James Charles and a judge would have to determine whether those conversations constitute a crime or not, but intentions and motivations are things that judges take in count. This young boy is clearly aware of the consenquences his post would have. 

James Charles SHOULD STOP with these pattern and both parties (the boy and James Charles in this case in specific) are still legally bound to prove their intentions and movitations if any of these cases actually go to court. 

Precisely because I know what is like to be abused and molested, I know that shame does not allow us to freely express our situations to many (or anyone at all)  let alone share them on a popular app. This boy knows what he is doing and if anything I´ll be happy if James Charles is held accountable by the law for his actions but following the due process of law. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived