❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
celeb

Prince Harry to start new job with Silicon Valley firm

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

201215-harry-meghan-se-1058a_6844c5f1359

Harry, 36, will become the chief impact officer at BetterUp Inc., a San Francisco-based health tech company, which offers professional and mental health coaching, a spokesperson for the Duke of Sussex confirmed to NBC News on Tuesday.

"I am really excited to be joining the BetterUp team and community! Thanks for having me," Harry wrote in a blog post Tuesday for the company, which was founded in 2013. "I firmly believe that focusing on and prioritizing our mental fitness unlocks potential and opportunity that we never knew we had inside of us."

Adding that he had learned in his own life "the power of transforming pain into purpose," he urged others to "proactively take care of our minds."

Harry also said he had been working with a BetterUp coach himself, an experience he deemed "invaluable."

Source

Jill

Well good for him, whatever makes him happy and destroys the royal family

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Tinnitus15
Just now, Jill said:

Well good for him, whatever makes him happy and destroys the royal family

Not you starting a world war :triggered:

Jill
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Not you starting a world war :triggered:

Just read my signature :sis: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

MonsterofFame

So what exactly is he going to be doing on a day to day basis? :derpga:

I could never quite understand these fancy positions given to celebrities.

Regina George

Requirements for the job he actually has: none

Just goes to show the privilege some people have. 

MJHolland
13 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Well first, he can't help it that he's privileged. He was quite literally born into that situation. 

And second, he's now actively distancing himself from the arcane system that gave him such privilege, and he's using what privilege he still has to actually do good things in the world... 

Just imagine the money he can bring into an organization like that and the positive impact that money could have. 

Economy
15 minutes ago, Regina George said:

17 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

So what exactly is he going to be doing on a day to day basis? :derpga:

I could never quite understand these fancy positions given to celebrities.

Was literally thinking this

Hes gonna have his name slapped on a position for publicity but not actually do anything that impactful

Aphasic
26 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

201215-harry-meghan-se-1058a_6844c5f1359

Harry, 36, will become the chief impact officer at BetterUp Inc., a San Francisco-based health tech company, which offers professional and mental health coaching, a spokesperson for the Duke of Sussex confirmed to NBC News on Tuesday.

"I am really excited to be joining the BetterUp team and community! Thanks for having me," Harry wrote in a blog post Tuesday for the company, which was founded in 2013. "I firmly believe that focusing on and prioritizing our mental fitness unlocks potential and opportunity that we never knew we had inside of us."

Adding that he had learned in his own life "the power of transforming pain into purpose," he urged others to "proactively take care of our minds."

Harry also said he had been working with a BetterUp coach himself, an experience he deemed "invaluable."

Source

So he's being coached but the coach did not get the promo? :stalkga::ladyhaha:

Economy
Just now, MJHolland said:

Well first, he can't help it that he's privileged. He was quite literally born into that situation. 

And second, he's now actively distancing himself from the arcane system that gave him such privilege, and he's using what privilege he still has to actually do good things in the world... 

Just imagine the money he can bring into an organization like that and the positive impact that money could have. 

Its definitely not his fault and no one should criticize him as an individual for being priveledged

But definitely the system that allows someome priveledge for simply being born deserves some scruitiny :triggered:

Catnikko
26 minutes ago, Regina George said:

let's not pretend he hasn't had the privilege to be hugely educated in his 36 years of life, wasn't he in the army too at some point? He probably has the qualifications for sure but I'm not disagreeing that that is still down to privilege

edit: also though, is that even his fault? he was born into it and it's not like he's bitching about it and being a spoilt brat 

Dance in the shadow of the meow

MJHolland
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

Its definitely not his fault and no one should criticize him as an individual for being priveledged

But definitely the system that allows someome priveledge for simply being born deserves some scruitiny :triggered:

Oh sis I'm all down for that, especially as it relates the the awful British crown. Burn that mf to the ground! 

And y'all... HE is doing a lot more for this organization than this organization is doing for him. I doubt he cares or even notices a check lol. 

monstrosity

Good for him! They need a fresh start far away from the royals

but really tho if really pain was a qualification for a highly paid job in Cali billions of people would be more suitable for the job that’s so tone deaf 

Archived