Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

bionic
1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:
  Hide contents

That was great TV, and good for Blu, I would of done the same thing. And Pangina did the same thing the week before so karma really. Blu for the win. She could of been in the top several times before this week. Bagas snatch game was great but the lip sync was a hot mess 

Spoiler

yep, i called it last week but thought it would be baga who sends her home. i know blu is shady but i was sure she was about to send jujubee home.

the edit of ru and michelle gagging at the terrible dips and rolls and cartwheels during the LSFTW was laughable.

buy bionic

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop

The fact the eliminated girl was sent home by either one of those lipsync performances is a travesty in itself

Fantina

I would have loved to have seen the bottom 2 lipync for their place to stay. And this week deserved a double (or in this case a 4-way) shantay cause everyone did ok. No one bombed Snatch Game for the first time ever. :firega:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

5 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

yep, i called it last week but thought it would be baga who sends her home. i know blu is shady but i was sure she was about to send jujubee home.

the edit of ru and michelle gagging at the terrible dips and rolls and cartwheels during the LSFTW was laughable.

Spoiler

I think they were more shocked and worried at Baga possibly breaking something, it looked dangerous what she was doing lol

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Juanlittlem

Im sorry but even if the girl sent home was my favorite she had it coming for acting kinda salty last week and this week about Jimbo. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

I can‘t believe what just happened, I‘m still fully shocked by this weeks elimination, my gay little heart can‘t handle this!

absolutely not the right decision in my opinion, I don‘t know who I will watch the show for after this and last weeks elimination!

AndiGaga

I LOVE IT !!! BLU DID THAT 😂😂😂😂

Justice for Jimbo was seeerved 🥰🥰🥰 

I am sorry for Pangina but Karma really did that

MessyTop

Of the girls that are left, only one has a good enough edit to win. Mo for the Crown. Everyone else has had such a messy bad edit 

alsemanche
Spoiler

Well... idk 

On the one hand, this was very fair and the game was played the same way Pangina was playing it. I can't blame Blu for that because I was devastated at Jimbo's elimination too but it still made sense to eliminate the strongest and make it all the way up to the top.

On the other hand..... what the actual f*ck? Blu did say she wanted to compete against the best and then did the exact opposite so idk I wish she actually either kept her word or didn't say that at all. And the show is lowkey not exciting anymore cause literally most of the great queens are gone? I was fully rooting for Juju at the beginning but she hasn't been great this season. The only one left that I love is Mo. 

Pangina was the clear frontrunner since episode 1 (along with Jimbo) so to see her go like that is just sad af omfg. She really deserved the win. I doubt we'll see her again on the show which is a f*cking shame because she is probably my second favorite queen to compete on drag race after Katya. Her exit was heartbreaking. 

Now we're stuck with Bagga and Janey and Juju's flop runways :messga: At least we still have Mo and Blu to serve the runway but yeah idk I can't say I'm as interested in the show as I was before this episode. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luke78619

Convinced Jujubee didn’t actually put any effort into her runways this season :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ManuelColon

Who would have thought this would be such a messy season, the queens have been playing games since episode one and now we can see the results. I kinda live for it! Every episode has been a gag.

Pangina was the true winner of the season, but after what happened with Jimbo it just felt empty, one of the biggest treats was gone and that leaves a gap, and now Pangina is gone and that leaves another gap, with Janey being the only one left with two challenge wins, but two bottom placements.

If Baga somehow wins it would make sense, it would end just as RuPaul would have wanted with the clear favouritism for her.

However, Baga was a 12/10 at the Snatch Game, groundbreaking and amazing.

Fantina

That editing in the end was too much and borderline distasteful imo. The way the eliminated girl was crying with the cast just standing there visibly sad and a song playing in the background

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Archived